Membership only comes with extra space? - Ford F150 Forum - Community of Ford Truck Fans

Topic Sponsor
Suggestions, Comments & Questions about the Forum Give us your feedback and tell us what you'd like to see or report a functionality problem.

Membership only comes with extra space?

Old 11-08-2018, 08:59 PM

Default Membership only comes with extra space?

I thought when you became a member there was a glass and sticker sent to show membership? Not that I NEED it by any means at all, but, it shouldnít be advertised as such if itís not going to happen! Unless the membership is growing so fast ,you canít keep up! Then itís understandable.
Old 11-08-2018, 09:54 PM
Fleet Technician

Thanked 4,076 Times in 3,231 Posts

Originally Posted by White17XLT View Post
I thought when you became a member there was a glass and sticker sent to show membership? Not that I NEED it by any means at all, but, it shouldn’t be advertised as such if it’s not going to happen! Unless the membership is growing so fast ,you can’t keep up! Then it’s understandable.
Contact Lenn he'll light the fire under marketing, they are slooooooow to send the items they give out with membership. Took right at 6 weeks before I received the glass, but it got here in one piece so that's something.

Last edited by Rnlcomp; 11-08-2018 at 09:59 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rnlcomp For This Useful Post:
rsylvstr (11-08-2018), White17XLT (11-12-2018)

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Membership only comes with extra space?

Contact Us Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: