Topic Sponsor
General F150 Discussion General Ford F150 truck discussions and questions
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Where to buy near Florida, Georgia?

Old 06-05-2018, 01:05 AM

Received 135 Likes on 101 Posts
Default Where to buy near Florida, Georgia?

Looking to purchase a new truck or expedition from Ford and want off as much as possible, so looking for a bigger dealership that pushes out volume. Of course, I'm trying to stay near Florida or Georgia, but will venture further if the deal is good enough.
Old 06-05-2018, 07:31 AM

Received 41 Likes on 36 Posts

You'll need lots of patience dealing with some GA and FL dealers. Look out for very high dealer fees. There's a few in Atlanta that charge $900+

I've found Brandon Ford in Tampa to be the lowest upfront for simple purchase in the 2 states. But if you are doing a trade, they may not be the net cheapest.

Some other places... Tallahassee Ford. GA dealers were too high in general and the doc fees are shockingly higher than most other areas.

I used Brandon's upfront pricing to get a truck I really wanted from another dealer at Brandon pricing. By patience is needed. I ended up getting Brandon's pricing for new truck and a higher trade-in too. It takes a dealer willing to sell for less and that will take patience to find.
The following users liked this post:
Fordman1979! (06-05-2018)
Old 06-06-2018, 12:02 PM

Received 55 Likes on 40 Posts

I found that Mullinax has fairly decent pricing because they don't have a dealer fee. Brandon Ford has better pricing, but they also have a $600 fee. Even with the dealer fee, Brandon is cheaper, but they might not have what you want. I ended up buying from Mullinax. Brandon had the better price, but they didn't have a 5.0L 4x4 on their lot. When I went to Mullinax to see what they had, they suddenly had one priced at $1500 less than before and it had all of the options I was looking for. They are close to home, so buying from the dealer that will also service the vehicle made sense on this one.

Most of the Central Florida dealers have gone to "no haggle" pricing because of Mullinax. They are so large that searching for a Ford in Central FL, Mullinax always came up at the top of search engines. The other local dealers couldn't compete, so their pricing might appear cheaper, but after adding in dealer fees, they are about the same. Brandon is an exception and they sell at a loss on many vehicles.
The following users liked this post:
Fordman1979! (06-06-2018)
Old 06-06-2018, 09:26 PM

Received 267 Likes on 196 Posts

I have heard a lot of good things about Bartow Ford, maybe worth checking out. The company I work for buys everything from Mullinax.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Where to buy near Florida, Georgia?