Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Vendor Inquiry

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2013, 03:08 PM
Project: Big Red

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
Default Vendor Inquiry

It's been awhile since I have stopped by here, but when you get busy with work you kind of find yourself being lost and with no time. I now have a little extra time to some personal things and I wanted to throw out a little "feeler" to see if you all would want to buy from me or not.

I've been giving some thought to selling products online. The only problem is how to go about doing it, but I know that on here there are "vendor" people on the forum and then of course we have our classified section as well.

Primarily what I can sell or get for all of you is aftermarket items. Like CAI, throttle body kits, lift kits, and just things along those lines. I don't know how else to go about asking you all on the "feeler" part and whether you would want to buy from me personally.

Basically, I would just have to be given some items that you would want and throw out the price to see if I am lower than the competition or at least where you find it yourself. I can have things directly drop shipped to any address and you would have to pay the shipping, but we have some good rates with FedEx and UPS, so it won't cost as much as usual.

If any of you have something that you are looking for or want to buy, then just reply to this thread and I'll send you a message with pricing and so forth.

Quick Reply: Vendor Inquiry