Topic Sponsor
General F150 Discussion General Ford F150 truck discussions and questions
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Truck was hit in parking lot, and no note left.

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2009, 10:14 PM
Advisory Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Truck was hit in parking lot, and no note left.

So...I'm sure we've all been through this, or known someone who has, and If by chance, I'm the guy that you now know that has, "been through this" than so be it. Wife says, go get some things from the store...so being the trained husband that I am, I go. I go to the local Foodlion, and run in. I was in the store for say...all of 10 minutes. As Im coming out, I notice the sun sort of hittin my truck at a weird angle, and then it occurs to me. My front bumper, light, and grill are smashed. No one is around with damage, and I cant find witnessess. And of course the old *** foodlion has no security cameras anywhere...So long story short, I am out of a truck for a week or so because some *** hole hit my truck and failed to leave a note or anything. Im sure you all may or may not have an image of who did this...lol. All right, Im done venting. Thanks for reading...
Old 01-16-2009, 10:25 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ah that sucks man. never happened to me, and i hope it never does. hopefully your truck turns out as good or better than it was... haha and guy musta been a ****ty driver, how the F do you hit a parked car? haha
Old 01-16-2009, 10:27 PM
Administrator

Received 1,682 Likes on 587 Posts

Dude, that sucks. That sh*t happened to me, too. I had just spent $2k on body work and paint on my '95 Talon and someone took out the right front fender not a week later- right in front of my appartment! As with you, no note; no f-you; nothing. Felt like someone kicked me in the *****. At least you have insurance to fall back on.

Sorry to hear that, man.
Old 01-16-2009, 10:32 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Dude. That happened to my moms truck in walmart. They said they would go through the camera footage and get back to us within a week... that was 7 months ago

Quick Reply: Truck was hit in parking lot, and no note left.