General F150 Discussion General Ford F150 truck discussions and questions
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

SVT Raptor Screw qurstions..

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2011, 05:12 PM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default SVT Raptor Screw qurstions..

I want to know what all the guys with raptors paid for there "fully loaded" trucks.

I want to know negotiating price, monthly payments, incentives, interest rate, down payment, ect.

Right now I'm in between a screw kingranch 4x4, or a screw Raptor. But spending the extra bucks on a raptor might be worth it. what do you guys think?
Old 12-16-2011, 06:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

if you ask, you can't a-ford it
Old 12-16-2011, 08:28 PM
Ford Enthusiast

Received 19 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by stalzer
if you ask, you can't a-ford it
That's soooo totally not true. You dont know his financial status. Maybe he has 60k cash and just wants to neg the best price? He just wants to know what others paid and if it's worth the extra money for the raptor.

OP- if you want full luxury go for lariat or KR, if you want full off road performance and don't care one bit about gas mileage get raptor
Old 12-16-2011, 08:53 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I recommend you check out the Raptor forum. There's lots of info on pricing and what Raptor owners are paying. Good luck!
Old 12-16-2011, 08:59 PM
Ford Enthusiast

Received 19 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by Black Beauty FX4
I recommend you check out the Raptor forum. There's lots of info on pricing and what Raptor owners are paying. Good luck!
+1 forgot about that place...I CAN NOT Afford a Raptor :P. I can barely afford the 13k truck I bought...
Old 12-16-2011, 10:21 PM
ETTYOCEO ®

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by PearlWhiteLariat
I want to know what all the guys with raptors paid for there "fully loaded" trucks.

I want to know negotiating price, monthly payments, incentives, interest rate, down payment, ect.

Right now I'm in between a screw kingranch 4x4, or a screw Raptor. But spending the extra bucks on a raptor might be worth it. what do you guys think?
It all comes down to what you want or what you need. If you're considering a Raptor it means you can probably afford it. The KR relatively isn't really that much cheaper.

Are you going to baja? Do you want to have the off road capability but ride in style? What are your tastes? Only you can answer your question. The Raptor has the wow factor but the KR is luxury.

Quick Reply: SVT Raptor Screw qurstions..