General F150 Discussion General Ford F150 truck discussions and questions
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Suggestion?

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2011, 06:36 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Suggestion?

I'm new here and have been exploring the sight...very cool. Lots of good info. I like the garage feature. I was wondering though, has anyone ever thought of putting an area in "my garage" where we can keep track of dates/milage/work done, oil changes, VIN numbers etc.? Seems like a good place to keep track of everything if you ask me. maybe you already have it and I've not found it yet. Thoughts? Great web site...I look fwd to reading the new threads and getting to know you all.
Old 02-15-2011, 10:33 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by HoosierBlake
I'm new here and have been exploring the sight...very cool. Lots of good info. I like the garage feature. I was wondering though, has anyone ever thought of putting an area in "my garage" where we can keep track of dates/milage/work done, oil changes, VIN numbers etc.? Seems like a good place to keep track of everything if you ask me. maybe you already have it and I've not found it yet. Thoughts? Great web site...I look fwd to reading the new threads and getting to know you all.
Thinking from a security point of view, wouldn't you be better off keeping that in an Access database as opposed to having that information stored online? If you have to store it online, perhaps consider Google Docs.
Old 02-15-2011, 10:42 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You can set up an account with Advance Auto Parts online and use their garage feature with all your vehicles. It keeps track of mileage and stuff like that.

Kurt

Quick Reply: Suggestion?