Topic Sponsor
General F150 Discussion General Ford F150 truck discussions and questions
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Retrax One Cover

Old 04-02-2014, 03:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Retrax One Cover

Does anybody have any experience with this cover? I know the Retrax PRO is aluminum but it is also $600 more than the Retrax One. I was wondering how sturdy the Retrax One is, all these reviews make it sound like because it isnt aluminum if you lay your hat down on top of it it is going to break. Just trying to figure out if it is worth it to spend the extra cash on the PRO. I like the Pace Edwards but I like the lock-anywhere feature with the retrax. Any info will help. If you have suggestions for a better one (retractable) please throw them out.
Old 04-02-2014, 05:07 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I had the Retrax on my F250 for a number of years. It was plastic, somewhat rigid with hollow cells.

It performed very well and held up to everything I threw at it including 20+ inches of snow. I would still have it but it did not fit on my new F150 so I went with a truxedo roll up cover. I do not like it near as much but the advantage is that I do not lose any of the bed space because of the storage box that the Retrax rolls into. On the 5.5 foot bed it took up too much space IMO
Old 04-02-2014, 06:35 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have the Retrax Pro and love it. It looks great and is extremely strong and solid. Also weatherproof in all aspects.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Retrax One Cover