Topic Sponsor
General F150 Discussion General Ford F150 truck discussions and questions
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Problems with Sync. Help or advice?

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2019, 02:47 PM

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts
Default Problems with Sync. Help or advice?

Hello all!
Ford fan all my life and have had too many high HP mustangs to count, and a couple of F150s in the past.
Recently just bought a Race Red FX4, 6" lift kit and Fuel 22x12 Rampage wheels on order.
While I've been waiting on the goodies to come, I have been trying to use the Sync to pair my phone up with the truck. (First time I've had a vehicle that has this feature.)

I follow all of the prompts, instructions and get to the part where the truck screen shows it found my phone and gives me a code to type in........all the while, my phone finds the truck and the PHONE POPS UP ITS OWN CODE and it asks me if that is the correct code that the truck is showing......AND IT DOES NOT MATCH. My only options are OK (as in it matches) or cancel which takes me back to the "scanning" screen on my phone. Over and over, the same thing.

I think the phone should be popping up and asking me what the code is on the truck, but it is coming up with it's own code and asking me if it's correct and it never is.

Thoughts, help, suggestions? It's a new Samsung Note 9 Android if that helps.

Thanks in advance and once I get the lift and wheels on, I'll be posting lots of pics.
Old 01-02-2019, 11:20 AM

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts

Nobody?

Quick Reply: Problems with Sync. Help or advice?