General F150 Discussion General Ford F150 truck discussions and questions
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

A-Plan

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2017, 08:53 AM

Received 30 Likes on 24 Posts

Default A-Plan

I searched the forum for A-Plan, AZ Plan...and can't seem to find anything on this. Maybe doing something wrong as there has to be threads.

My question...Is A-Plan pricing really as good as one can get? I know there are variables such as trade value, model year, trim level, etc. A-Plan for a 55k msrp is generally about 2k under dealer invoice. X-plan seems to fall close to invoice and I know people can beat X-plan by just negotiating.

A-Plan makes it easy but wondering if a person can do better. I have A-Plan and plan to order a new Lariat soon....as we all know incentives are never high on Lariat and up trims. So, looking for everything I can to get best price. Thanks
Old 10-17-2017, 01:04 PM

Received 31 Likes on 25 Posts

I get Z plan as a ford retiree (same as A plan), which is below dealer cost and cant see any way someone could get better pricing. The dealer gets paid by ford after the sale and that's how they make their money besides extras people buy from the parts department. Any incentives are deducted from A-Z plan.

Last edited by Beo-Chin; 10-17-2017 at 01:10 PM.
Old 10-17-2017, 01:11 PM

Received 216 Likes on 183 Posts

0.0000252 seconds on google

https://www.carsdirect.com/deals-art...d-plan-pricing

A and Z are the same. One is for current employees - the other is for retired employees.

Where I live, we get A plan 2-3 months per year (Ford employee pricing event) on previous year models, which equals to a lot of $ saved.