General F150 Discussion General Ford F150 truck discussions and questions
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Parse Error

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2015, 06:45 AM

Received 99 Likes on 60 Posts

Default Parse Error

When trying to view longer threads with my mobile app, I get a error message called a "parse error". It is like a mini crash. I have tried to go through the settings and adjust it to make it go away but can't fix it. Have searched this forum with no luck. Any advise?
Old 06-20-2015, 07:06 AM

Received 113 Likes on 88 Posts

Advice? Yeah... Switch to Garage Talk, the new mobile app that is stickied as the top thread. There are dozens of posts on the original app no longer working.
The following users liked this post:
130428 (06-20-2015)
Old 06-20-2015, 07:17 AM
Just Another Member

Received 187 Likes on 127 Posts

There are also many posts on how badly the new Garage Talk app sucks. I've found the mobile theme for the forum works fine - far better than Garage Talk. Just visit the forum on your mobile device's browser. It's fast, all the functionality works, and you save space on your mobile. Works great on both tablets and phones. Android anyway, not sure sure about iStuff.
Old 06-20-2015, 10:09 AM

Received 113 Likes on 88 Posts

There is that too.
The web interface on the Idevices works well also.
Old 06-20-2015, 04:56 PM
Custom User Title!

Received 62 Likes on 56 Posts

Originally Posted by Theocoog
There are also many posts on how badly the new Garage Talk app sucks. I've found the mobile theme for the forum works fine - far better than Garage Talk. Just visit the forum on your mobile device's browser. It's fast, all the functionality works, and you save space on your mobile. Works great on both tablets and phones. Android anyway, not sure sure about iStuff.
Yep the mobile site on the iPhone is way better than garage talk
Old 06-21-2015, 10:17 AM

Received 2,527 Likes on 1,951 Posts

Exclamation

Originally Posted by NC F150
When trying to view longer threads with my mobile app, I get a error message called a "parse error". It is like a mini crash. I have tried to go through the settings and adjust it to make it go away but can't fix it. Have searched this forum with no luck. Any advise?
Posted in the wrong section ... this is the Ford F150 Forums > General F150 Discussion.

>> Suggestions, Comments & Questions about the Forum
Give us your feedback and tell us what you'd like to see or report a functionality problem.
BTW ... F150Forum is not responsible for any app'. Contact the app' developer, provider, support, etc. to report issues and have them addressed and/or considered.

Quick Reply: Parse Error