General F150 Discussion General Ford F150 truck discussions and questions
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Painting Your Truck: "You're Doin' it Wrong"

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2010, 08:07 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Painting Your Truck: "You're Doin' it Wrong"

We've all seen botched paint jobs, but this one boggles the mind. Post up pics of the worst "paint jobs" you've seen. I don't mean old peeling or corroded paint, just straight up defacing of vehicles. They can be old beaters like this, or newer trucks, either way. I saw this one when I was out wheeling, fortunately the owner wasn't around so I could snap some pics. May he live in infamy...

Painting Your Truck: "You're Doin' it Wrong"-cimg0625.jpg

Painting Your Truck: "You're Doin' it Wrong"-cimg0626.jpg

Name:  CIMG0627.jpg
Views: 66
Size:  115.7 KB
Old 07-22-2010, 10:46 AM

No other atrociously painted trucks? I thought for sure this thread would be a hit. Note that this guy also has a cute little Mickey Mouse antenna ball...
Old 07-22-2010, 10:51 AM
Storm Trooper

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I like the first picture, with the rear green rim
Old 07-22-2010, 10:59 AM

Can't really tell, but the front left is done the same just pink, front right is orange, and the right rear is yellow. Looks like he's done a body lift as well to make room for the not-so-large tires, haha. For comparison purposes, here's mine with only 33s:

Painting Your Truck: "You're Doin' it Wrong"-cimg0624.jpg
Old 07-22-2010, 11:16 AM
Storm Trooper

Yea didnt realize the pink rim lol. All I can say is WOW. Who does this???
Old 07-22-2010, 11:29 AM

Maybe it was vandalized... What actually surprises me most is that he made it that far along the trail in that vehicle. This is 5 or 6 miles in, his frame has hardly any clearance, and there are some pretty rough spots earlier on. I suppose if he doesn't care about the pink lightning bolt on his truck, he may not care about scraping frame either.
Old 07-22-2010, 12:05 PM
Storm Trooper

Originally Posted by '89Lariat
Maybe it was vandalized... What actually surprises me most is that he made it that far along the trail in that vehicle. This is 5 or 6 miles in, his frame has hardly any clearance, and there are some pretty rough spots earlier on. I suppose if he doesn't care about the pink lightning bolt on his truck, he may not care about scraping frame either.

Highly doubtful. The passenger side with the save the whales and all that looks like it but then again...anyone who would have that lightning bolt on the side (which looks alil more than spray paint) probably doesnt have good taste.
Old 07-22-2010, 12:11 PM

Needless to say, it's a good thing is was a dry day or I would have had to pull this turd out of the mud...
Old 07-22-2010, 01:01 PM
Storm Trooper

How do u know that person? They need a b*tch slap lol for either doing that to their car or letting someone.
Old 07-22-2010, 01:28 PM

I have no acquaintance, thankfully. I saw him and a half-dozen girls when I was climbing out of a cave my group had been exploring and he was climbing down to explore it as well. I hadn't seen his "truck" yet, and I can't say for sure that it didn't belong to one of the girls, but he seemed to quite clearly be the ring-leader. There were some pretty cute girls in the group too. I'm guessing either they liked him for his "boyish charm" or they accepted him as one of their own.

The whole encounter was a little bit awkward, the guy seemed strange before I even saw the truck. Although, if driving a gay truck will get seven hot girls to follow you into a dark cave, maybe he's got life figured out. Just sayin'...

Quick Reply: Painting Your Truck: "You're Doin' it Wrong"