Topic Sponsor
General F150 Discussion General Ford F150 truck discussions and questions
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Oh nhoz! So there I go. I went and done it!

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2009, 10:55 PM
Sleeper Agent

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Oh nhoz! So there I go. I went and done it!

The tragic thoughts that have been foreseen in the past have come true.

Thank god my truck is still in my hands. I will never get rid of it but I went out to buy a new vehicle today. Needed to pic up a car for the family so I settled with a mazda!

Shhh, I know what you are thinking. Betrayer!

Nooo nooo noo. I am not a betrayer to ford. I still own my 85 f-150 and gave my 02 mustang GT to my cousin.

I decided to try a foreign car company and to tell the truth I am not dissapointed at all.

I will still remain to own fords but I am having fun in my new vehicle. Taken many people out at the red light already it's so funny. They just didn't expect what was coming for them. Can't wait until I can get some mods in on this.

Okay, so I know yall don't want to see it but here is my new 10' Mazda 3.

Please don't be biased on that it is not a ford. Tell me what you think! More pics to come soon of it.

Old 10-24-2009, 10:56 PM
Sleeper Agent

Just a few more to throw into the mix.

Old 10-24-2009, 10:58 PM
Resident Dinosaur

Received 14 Likes on 5 Posts

Nice car man. Ford still owns a majority share in Mazda and the 3 is on the same platform as the upcoming Fiesta. I cant give you crap because its still a Ford.
Old 10-24-2009, 10:59 PM
Sleeper Agent

Originally Posted by Raptor22
Nice car man. Ford still owns a majority share in Mazda and the 3 is on the same platform as the upcoming Fiesta. I cant give you crap because its still a Ford.
Haha didn't quite know that. Don't even know what a fiesta looks like. I am loving my whole push button shifting though it is insane. Have a crazy boost off the red light line. With a little bit of brake pressed I can have it being revved up to 5rpms before the take off.
Old 10-24-2009, 11:01 PM
Resident Dinosaur

Originally Posted by Gearsmash
Haha didn't quite know that. Don't even know what a fiesta looks like. I am loving my whole push button shifting though it is insane. Have a crazy boost off the red light line. With a little bit of brake pressed I can have it being revved up to 5rpms before the take off.
Well, you can be happy because you still bought a FORD.

This is the upcoming 2011 Fiesta:

Old 10-24-2009, 11:03 PM
Sleeper Agent

Well, you can be happy because you still bought a FORD.

This is the upcoming 2011 Fiesta:

Yeh that looks like the mazdaspeed 3 hatchback a bit. But is it turbocharged? :P
Old 10-24-2009, 11:04 PM
Resident Dinosaur

Yeh that looks like the mazdaspeed 3 hatchback a bit. But is it turbocharged? :P
Yes, they will have an Ecoboost version coming out with I believe a 1.6L engine, but dont quote me on that.
Old 10-24-2009, 11:13 PM
Sleeper Agent

Yes, they will have an Ecoboost version coming out with I believe a 1.6L engine, but dont quote me on that.
Turbocharging an engine gives it an eco boost? :P Wouldn't that be a bit worse for the enviroment? The mazdaspeed 3 I was looking at has a 263hp turbocharged engine. That cannot be good can it?
Old 10-24-2009, 11:16 PM
Resident Dinosaur

Turbocharging an engine gives it an eco boost? :P Wouldn't that be a bit worse for the enviroment? The mazdaspeed 3 I was looking at has a 263hp turbocharged engine. That cannot be good can it?
Ecoboost is Fords new brand name for their new turbocharged, direct injected engines. From the 3.5L one in the Taurus SHO, Lincoln MKS, and Ford Flex, to smaller ones in the lower range cars. Ford expects 90% of their cars to be "Ecoboosted" by 2014.

Turbocharging is better for the environment because it actually improves fuel economy while having high horsepower without a big thirsty motor.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EcoBoost
Old 10-24-2009, 11:36 PM
Sleeper Agent

Ecoboost is Fords new brand name for their new turbocharged, direct injected engines. From the 3.5L one in the Taurus SHO, Lincoln MKS, and Ford Flex, to smaller ones in the lower range cars. Ford expects 90% of their cars to be "Ecoboosted" by 2014.

Turbocharging is better for the environment because it actually improves fuel economy while having high horsepower without a big thirsty motor.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EcoBoost

OMG my co-worker has been talking about the new Ford Sho. I told him it was a taurus sho but he didn't want to believe me. Anyways, he was saying he was going to trade in his chevy avalanche for one of them. He is all talk though. No matter what I am swinging I always beat him on mayo shell road. Now if he got the new Sho he would so have a chance.

Quick Reply: Oh nhoz! So there I go. I went and done it!