General F150 Discussion General Ford F150 truck discussions and questions
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Need help with this...

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2012, 06:37 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need help with this...

2004 expedition 5.4l 4x4 .. Headlights quit working, the bulbs are good, no blown fuses I've replaced the headlight switch and nothing, on the other hand I've noticed on the multi function switch my washer motor doesn't work, the rear wiper blade doesn't work and the blinkers some times stick could this be the major problem to my head lights? I'm tired of dumping money into it .. Help please! Sorry I made this thread a few times I'm new to this and can't figure out where to post lol...
Old 05-28-2012, 06:50 PM

Received 366 Likes on 284 Posts

Originally Posted by expedition4x4
2004 expedition 5.4l 4x4 .. Headlights quit working, the bulbs are good, no blown fuses I've replaced the headlight switch and nothing, on the other hand I've noticed on the multi function switch my washer motor doesn't work, the rear wiper blade doesn't work and the blinkers some times stick could this be the major problem to my head lights? I'm tired of dumping money into it .. Help please! Sorry I made this thread a few times I'm new to this and can't figure out where to post lol...
probably in an expedition forum instead of an f150 forum would be a good place to start, lol!
Old 05-28-2012, 06:55 PM

Really? I don't think their is one... They are the same dang vehicle except a bed lol
Old 05-28-2012, 07:00 PM

Received 366 Likes on 284 Posts

there are lots of them, but i dont know which of them are any good, just google expedition forum and you will find a bunch. not sure what to tell ya, other than if its a common expedition problem you will likely find a faster answer there. Otherwise maybe the 2004 model f150 section if they really are that similar. Sounds like you are on the right track though, with wiring and fuses and such. Just gotta follow the trail till you find the faulty part!
Old 05-28-2012, 07:03 PM

Cool thanks

Quick Reply: Need help with this...