Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My Rigid Duallys

Old 09-30-2015, 10:27 AM
I'd rather be sailing.

Received 100 Likes on 70 Posts

Default My Rigid Duallys

Just an update:

I originally wanted the Rigid Industries Dually D2 lights for my truck. Unfortunately budget would not allow so a year or so ago, I went with a pair of the Dually Floods! I really like the flood pattern, they light up everything and anything that reflects! Street signs come to life!

However I could not help but thinking what about the Dually Spots! LOL! You know, what am I missing, grass is greener, I want what I don't have, etc.

Well, a few weeks ago, our budget allowed so I bought a pair of Rigid Spots! All I can say is OMG! These things are BRIGHT! They will not light the side of the road but anything ahead of me is lit up like daylight!

So now I have the best of both worlds! Floods and/or Spots as I see fit! I am actually glad I did not get the D2's as now I can choose between flood, spot, both, or neither!

I have a "C-Clamp" style grill. I mounted the pair of floods behind the grill between the bars towards the outer edges. I then mounted the spots just inside of the floods.

Great thing is they are virtually invisible to anyone midnight shopping!

I blatantly stole the mounting idea of using a piece of angled aluminum to mount the lights there so thanks to that forum member and his post with pictures describing how to!

a well lit . . . .
Scott

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: My Rigid Duallys