Topic Sponsor
General F150 Discussion General Ford F150 truck discussions and questions
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Just washed the truck with Optimum No Rinse Wash....not to bad.

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2012, 05:47 PM

Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts
Default Just washed the truck with Optimum No Rinse Wash....not to bad.

Just washed the truck with Optimum No Rinse Wash....not to bad.-forumrunner_20120217_163641.jpg

Just washed the truck with Optimum No Rinse Wash....not to bad.-forumrunner_20120217_163717.jpg

Just washed the truck with Optimum No Rinse Wash....not to bad.-forumrunner_20120217_163817.jpg

Just washed the truck with Optimum No Rinse Wash....not to bad.-forumrunner_20120217_163749.jpg

Sorry for the cell phone pics.

Been reading about this stuff on detailing forums and people are in love with it, so figured it would give it a try.
My truck wasn't filthy because it usually just sits but t had some nice water spots and a lot of dust and this stuff worked exactly as it says.
I was worried about swirl marks but if used as directed you will be good. I really like it because it live in an apartment with no outside water spout so when it would want to wash i would have to drive to my sisters house or go pay at a car wash, and the self washes here are horrible pressure. So since this is a no rinse wash there is no need for anything else but a bucket and micro.
The awesome thing about it us that the formula kinda coats the dirt and it all falls off to the bottom of the bucket. My towel was almost as clean as it was when it began. It's pretty awesome.

I recommend this stuff if you need a quick wash. Obviously anything more then light dirt you will want to do a real wash but anything less it's awesome
Old 02-17-2012, 06:02 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I don't have any idea what you just said, but I approve of Tech N9ne...
Old 02-17-2012, 06:07 PM
SS..DD

Received 101 Likes on 87 Posts

I've got some Detailers Pride Rinseless Wash and Gloss (basically the same type of stuff) and need to get the time and motivation to try and use it for the first time.

Quick Reply: Just washed the truck with Optimum No Rinse Wash....not to bad.