How many Ontarians/Detroiters here? - Ford F150 Forum - Community of Ford Truck Fans

Topic Sponsor
General F150 Discussion General Ford F150 truck discussions and questions
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

How many Ontarians/Detroiters here?

Old 10-17-2016, 05:12 PM

Default How many Ontarians/Detroiters here?

Hey everyone! Just wondering how many from the F150 owners are near me. I'm in Windsor, Ontario. Sound off where you guys are from. Maybe we can have local meets!

Bonn.
Old 10-17-2016, 06:11 PM
Sociopath Truckdriver

Thanked 1,992 Times in 1,668 Posts

Hey, How's she going, eh. My wife lives west of Duhtroit, and we're both from Monroe. After the New Year, I'll be retired, again, so as long as I get a dogsitter, I'd be up for it.
Either side of the river is good for me. As it is, I'm in the Soo every day, both sides of that river as well. LOL
Somewhat familiar with Windsor, I used to drive through there to get on the 401, 5 days a week.
Old 10-17-2016, 07:31 PM

Default Awesome!

Originally Posted by johnday View Post
Hey, How's she going, eh. My wife lives west of Duhtroit, and we're both from Monroe. After the New Year, I'll be retired, again, so as long as I get a dogsitter, I'd be up for it.
Either side of the river is good for me. As it is, I'm in the Soo every day, both sides of that river as well. LOL
Somewhat familiar with Windsor, I used to drive through there to get on the 401, 5 days a week.

I work in Detroit but live in Windsor. I can do either side of the river. It'll be cool to have a get together and be able to talk shop with F150 owners.
Old 10-17-2016, 07:45 PM
Sociopath Truckdriver

There's another guy on here from Windsor, calls it south Duhtroit. He's right if ya look at a map. Can't remember who it is, hopefully he see this. Quite a few guys from the Metro area are on here.
Old 10-17-2016, 10:24 PM
built ford tough

from toronto
Old 10-18-2016, 12:42 PM

Funny how you southern Ontario guys lump us all together. I am in northwestern Ontario in a small community called Slate River outside of Thunder Bay. No where near Detroit.

However, I was born in Chatham, right up the highway from Windsor so I am somewhat familiar with the area and just how far away I am now
The Following User Says Thank You to Dirttracker18 For This Useful Post:
Jack-Daniel (10-18-2016)
Old 10-18-2016, 01:42 PM

Originally Posted by Dirttracker18 View Post
Funny how you southern Ontario guys lump us all together. I am in northwestern Ontario in a small community called Slate River outside of Thunder Bay. No where near Detroit.

However, I was born in Chatham, right up the highway from Windsor so I am somewhat familiar with the area and just how far away I am now
Haha! That we do! It might be time for you to drive down to your old stomping grounds and join us!!
Old 10-18-2016, 01:50 PM

Originally Posted by Dirttracker18 View Post

Ya...came from Grand Bend...now Elliot Lake
The Following User Says Thank You to Jack-Daniel For This Useful Post:
Steve Osborne (10-19-2016)
Old 10-18-2016, 08:38 PM
Sociopath Truckdriver

I always find it funny how guys in the U.S., will say for instance, Toronto, Ca., not Toronto, Ontario. Uh ya, we know it's in Canada. It's like saying Detroit, United States!

Just a little rambling from a very tired guy right now.
Old 10-18-2016, 10:46 PM

Originally Posted by johnday View Post
I always find it funny how guys in the U.S., will say for instance, Toronto, Ca., not Toronto, Ontario. Uh ya, we know it's in Canada. It's like saying Detroit, United States!

Just a little rambling from a very tired guy right now.
That's all they know...Toronto+Canada Toronto,where you can't wear your Cleveland Indian uniform.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: How many Ontarians/Detroiters here?

Contact Us Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: