General F150 Discussion General Ford F150 truck discussions and questions
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Horrible Customer Service - Nfab

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2012, 08:47 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Horrible Customer Service - Nfab

I decided to order the N-Fab pre runner light bar Feb. 28th. On March 1st I was notified that this was back ordered and it would be 3-4 weeks before I would get the bar.

After 3 weeks I decided to email them and see if it was going to ship sometime during the 4th week. That monday I was told that it might be going out that day if not for sure Tuesday the 27th. I never got a confirmation on tuesday so wednesday I emailed them seeing what was up? I was told it would be shipping that day (28th). Guess what no confirmation. I then emailed trying to get a real answer since I had been lied to 3 times now. Was told that it would ship out for sure on friday. Well I got the confirmation on Friday that the shipment had been Scheduled, but wouldn't be picked up until Today.

Now if I would have been told from the start on the 26th that it was going to happen that week then I would have been good with that, but don't tell me one thing nd do another.

Will be the last purchase I make from N-Fab..........I'm sure that my business alone isn't going to hurt them or put them out of business, but sometimes it just makes you feel better to vent.

I will step down from the soap box!
Old 04-02-2012, 09:22 PM
opinions are like *****...

Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts

You ordered directly from nfab?
Old 04-02-2012, 09:36 PM

Yep directly from nfab. First and last.
Old 04-03-2012, 08:28 AM

Received 68 Likes on 60 Posts

I'm just guessing but maybe something got held up in production. They could have been waiting on materials from another supplier that was giving them the same run around. I'm sure the guy in the office emailing you isn't in the guy in the shop making the bar.

Waiting an extra week (4 days) for something that they told you was on back order isn't something to get worked up over and say its horrible customer service IMO.

Did you ever try picking up the phone and calling?
Old 04-04-2012, 08:26 AM

Then say that, Honesty is the best thing, But I kept being told shipping today. When you hear that for 4 days straight you tend to feel like the run around is being given to you!!!

I never did call since I was told that it was shipping!!
Old 04-04-2012, 08:44 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Mike Raymond
Then say that, Honesty is the best thing, But I kept being told shipping today. When you hear that for 4 days straight you tend to feel like the run around is being given to you!!!

I never did call since I was told that it was shipping!!
I agree. I also hate being lied to
Old 04-04-2012, 09:29 AM
FN SWT

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I ordered a light bar for my Super Duty directly from N-Fab and had it powdercoated to match. Not only did I have a great experience with the folks I talked with, but was extremely pleased when I opened the box and saw a superior product. I actually called the customer service rep and praised them on how well it turned out and how fast it was delivered. IMO...N-Fab is one of the best....

Quick Reply: Horrible Customer Service - Nfab