General F150 Discussion General Ford F150 truck discussions and questions
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Help on 2016 King Ranch Leveling and Tire Selection

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2017, 01:06 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile Help on 2016 King Ranch Leveling and Tire Selection

I just purchased a 2016 King Ranch Super Crew with a Short 5.6' bed. I have ordered the Fox 2.0 2" leveling kit and have heard and seen many say leave it set as it comes from the factory at 2" to not do any damage to other suspension parts. I want to put on new tires but do not want to cut or remove the crash bars, I am okay with cutting plastic, but not the crash bars. I wouldn't mind hollowing out the wheel side but not removing. What is the max tire size I can use on the factory rim, I would entertain spacers if that helps me go bigger. But would rather not since putting fender flares on will mess with the sensors that come with the tech package.

A local shop said I should go with 285-65r20's in the BFG or the Nitto Terra grapplers as they show clearance on a stock wheel. Another shop said I should use 275's.

However I want to go as big as I can and part of the reason for the level suspension kit is to get a bigger tire, so spending $1100 to turn around and put stock size tires back on seems ludicrous to me.

Thanks in advance for any help, I have been scouring the forums and cannot find a post or someone with the same setup as me.

Can i fit 295-65/20?
Should I ditch the Fox2.0's and jsut get a Rancho QL +2.5"
Attached Thumbnails Help on 2016 King Ranch Leveling and Tire Selection-ford.jpg  

Quick Reply: Help on 2016 King Ranch Leveling and Tire Selection