Sponsored by:

Gas Milage

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2008, 03:17 PM
Don & Donna's 2009 FX4

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Gas Milage

Hello All, Well with this gas going sky high I started testing some things,
I had a 1/2 tank of 10% ethenol and added 20% ethenol to it, added Lucas Fuel Conditioner to the tank ( 3 oz per ten gallons) we went for a drive and came home refilled the tank with the 20% and got 20.12 MPG.
We thought this was wrong so went for a drive the next day and the wind was blowing about 20 to 30 MPH got home refilled again with the 20% got 18.6 . Now keep in mind I didnt add more lucas to the tank so dont know if that made the differance or not, but if you all want to try it and it works for you its sure worth the cost, here its 8 bucks a QT and can get it for 20 bucks a gallon at the local truck shop, so if you figure that in to the price of gas its not to bad, please give it a try and let me know what it did for you, oh this was hi-way miles just checked the in town and only about 15 MPG there so only picked up about 1 to 1 1/2 MPG there but all helps. Hope it works for you, Have a great drive Guys & Gals but anytime your in a ford F150 its a great drive. Don & Donna

Last edited by SODAK-F150; 06-21-2008 at 03:19 PM.
Old 06-21-2008, 08:25 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

from my experience lucas is good to use anyway for preventative maintenance. about every 2nd or 3rd tank pour a bottle in to keep injectors cleaned out and well the complete fuel system

Quick Reply: Gas Milage