General F150 Discussion General Ford F150 truck discussions and questions
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Front leveling springs

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2018, 06:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Front leveling springs

Hi Forum, I recently purchased front springs from LMC truck that are supposed to raise the front end 1.5 inches and not require any modifications to the original suspension. The springs lifted as advertised however, now I have a positive camber on the front tires of 4 degrees on each side after my shop adjusted them as far as possible. The springs are made by SkyJacker and the shop said I should be able to purchase a drop down bracket from them that should alleviate the camber issue. Does anyone have any thoughts or suggestions on what I can do so I don't chew through my tires?? Thanks in advance!!!!!

1985 Ford F150 XL
2wd
300cid w/manual 4spd
Old 12-07-2018, 06:23 PM

Received 6,199 Likes on 4,672 Posts

Originally Posted by ganderson0716
Hi Forum, I recently purchased front springs from LMC truck that are supposed to raise the front end 1.5 inches and not require any modifications to the original suspension. The springs lifted as advertised however, now I have a positive camber on the front tires of 4 degrees on each side after my shop adjusted them as far as possible. The springs are made by SkyJacker and the shop said I should be able to purchase a drop down bracket from them that should alleviate the camber issue. Does anyone have any thoughts or suggestions on what I can do so I don't chew through my tires?? Thanks in advance!!!!!

1985 Ford F150 XL
2wd
300cid w/manual 4spd
Listen to what they said and locate those drop down brackets. You have to level out the I-Beam or tires you will eat.

Quick Reply: Front leveling springs