General F150 Discussion General Ford F150 truck discussions and questions
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FORD Stampede - July 26th, Milton Ontario Canada

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2015, 07:47 PM

Received 218 Likes on 160 Posts
Default FORD Stampede - July 26th, Milton Ontario Canada

Attention all SW Ontario F150 and F-Series Owners!

A group of us are entering our F150's and F-Series trucks in the Ford Stampede at Milton Ontario, July 26th! This will be a massive event in a very pretty spot, tucked in under the Niagara Escarpment.

If you have a unique or modified truck, $15 gets you a chance at 22 trophies, plus a rare chance to see Fords from all ages, and meet new friends. Let's put on a show for them!

If you join in, we will have an area all to ourselves. Tailgate parties, BBQ's.. we will be a magnet. Look forward to seeing some forum members, new and old, there!

We put a group together two years ago in King City Ontario and we had over sixty Ford trucks show. This year we are being feted in by the past president of GTAMC in his Raptor and will have pride of place... I expect that we will have upwards of twenty trucks in our circle.

Let me know if you are attending, so I can keep count and offer assembly information. See you there!

See http://fordstampede.ca/

Jeffrey Poulin
Toronto

Last edited by fringe_remnant; 06-28-2015 at 07:54 PM.
Old 06-29-2015, 10:24 PM

Received 218 Likes on 160 Posts

We're up to ten vehicles now, and there may be a noted tuner among us, if he's not racing that day. More to come!

http://www.mgscustomtune.com/

Quick Reply: FORD Stampede - July 26th, Milton Ontario Canada