Topic Sponsor
General F150 Discussion General Ford F150 truck discussions and questions
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

EXTENDED :: Lomax Tonneau Cover Giveaway!

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2018, 03:50 PM
IB Staff

Received 84 Likes on 64 Posts
Default EXTENDED :: Lomax Tonneau Cover Giveaway!

FOLKS!

AGRI-COVER, INC has partnered with F150Forum to kick off this summer season in a big way.

AGRI-COVER, INC will be giving away ONE MY2004+ 5'6" Lomax Hard Tri-Fold Tonneau cover to a lucky F150Forum member!

In case you're not familiar with Lomax, Check it out Here.

As it's a pretty dang big prize, there are a handful of rules in order to win:
  1. You gotta be an active member here, at least 10 posts as of today.
  2. Answer ALL FOUR of the following questions:
    1. Why is the LOMAX perfect for your truck?
    2. What features are most important to you when buying a tonneau cover?
    3. Do you already have a cover, and what brand? What interests you in a new one?
    4. What do you use your truck for?
  3. Be willing to provide a review with some pics once you get the prize.
The rules and legal information can be found HERE

Please remember, this cover is for trucks NEWER than 2004, with the shorter 5'6" bed.

CONTEST RUNS UNTIL JULY 5th!!
The following 4 users liked this post by IB Jose:
Bubbabiker (06-15-2018), Captainjml (06-16-2018), Makoto (06-06-2018), Summers22 (06-15-2018)
Old 06-05-2018, 11:16 PM
TOTM November 2019

Received 11,580 Likes on 6,196 Posts

Why is the LOMAX perfect for your truck?
A beautiful truck deserves a beautiful tonneau cover!
What features are most important to you when buying a tonneau cover?
Function, looks, price-point
Do you already have a cover, and what brand?
What interests you in a new one? No cover currently, I need a tonneau to keep all my gear dry!
What do you use your truck for?
Daily driver, hauling sports equipment, camping and pulling my boat and travel trailer

LOMAX would look amazing on my 2017 STX!!!

Last edited by Summers22; 06-05-2018 at 11:18 PM.
Old 06-06-2018, 10:58 AM
music man

Received 404 Likes on 228 Posts

Thank you for the opportunity!

A Lomax would improve the looks and improve security for the items in my truck bed which ranges from tools to golf clubs.
I live in a snowy environment, the hard cover would suite me so much better than a soft cover and would provide added security.
I do currently have a dealer installed soft tonneau made by Tonneausport.
I use my truck from everything from a portable work station to hunting to camping.

If chosen as the winner I will pay it forward by giving my current tonneau to someone who needs one.

Last edited by Pigman67; 06-07-2018 at 09:29 AM.
Old 06-06-2018, 11:06 AM
Administrator

Received 1,682 Likes on 587 Posts

This is a fantastic opportunity. Get in on this!
Old 06-06-2018, 11:44 AM

Received 55 Likes on 40 Posts

1. New truck needs a new high end cover. Plus, being a hard cover, it will do better at air deflection over the rear of the truck.
    1. Ease of use, warranty, ability to keep clean and fresh looking, quality of the product
  3. Do you already have a cover, and what brand? What interests you in a new one?
    1. I have a Truxedo Lo Pro that was installed last week. I would prefer a hard cover but selected a quality soft cover due to finances.
    1. Daily driver, but used for vacationing, hauling equipment and hauling tools for side job, home improvement projects, landscaping requirements, etc

Last edited by scottmoyer; 06-06-2018 at 11:52 AM.
Old 06-06-2018, 12:24 PM
Super user

Received 197 Likes on 134 Posts

I just purchased one of these, this is hands down the best tonneau cover I have ever owned, solid, secure, looks good, no leaks, easy to remove and re-install, and priced well below 1k. Whoever wins this, is really getting a good prize.
Old 06-06-2018, 12:46 PM
Just a gearhead

Received 30 Likes on 27 Posts

crap, i just realized this was for a 5.5' bed. oh well.
    • I've been trying to find something low profile that actually goes OVER the bed rails for some time. I need something to keep the luggage drive when i take the family on road trips.
    • aesthetics and weather sealing.
    • Nope but I am looking.
    • daily driving, family trips. work.

Last edited by Makoto; 06-08-2018 at 11:27 AM.
Old 06-06-2018, 12:57 PM
Administrator

Received 1,682 Likes on 587 Posts

Heck, I'm in.
  1. Why is the LOMAX perfect for your truck? Because I've had other brands of covers (on other trucks) and some were great but overly expensive, some were better cost-wise but left a lot to be desired in the functionality department. LOMAX seems to have found a good middle ground judging by the reviews.
  2. What features are most important to you when buying a tonneau cover? Water tight integrity, long term durability, ease of use, and fit and finish.
  3. Do you already have a cover, and what brand? What interests you in a new one? I do not currently have a cover. I had a fiberglass hard cover and sold it because I was too limited on usage without removing it.
  4. What do you use your truck for? Everything from commuting, hauling, towing, kid duty, soccer practice, sports camps, traveling, and everything in between. We use it more than my wife's Pilot for normal duties.
***The cover in this pic is the fiberglass cover I no longer have.***
Old 06-07-2018, 10:37 AM

Received 289 Likes on 236 Posts

• Why is the LOMAX perfect for your truck?
    • A low profile LOMAX tonneau perfectly matches the lines of my already great looking truck.
  • What features are most important to you when buying a tonneau cover?
    • I need a cover that keeps items in my bed dry and secure, and is easy to remove when I need use of the full bed.
  • Do you already have a cover, and what brand? What interests you in a new one?
    • I already have an Extang Solid Fold. Functionally, it does what I need it to but it sits like 1-1/4" above the bed rails and just doesn't look right. It feels like I strapped a sheet of XPS insulation on top my bed and painted it black!
  • What do you use your truck for?
    • My truck is my daily commuter during the week where having a tonneau helps fuel economy on my 50 mile round trip commute. On weekends it makes regular trips to the hardware store to haul things like lumber and drywall for home projects, hauls the firewood I heat my home with, and tows the trailer when it's loaded with mulch or topsoil while all the plants are safely protected from the wind under the cover. It's also our family vehicle on weekends, since it can comfortably fit 3 kids in the back seat while having the bed full of bikes, kayaks, fishing equipment and often our dogs. I love the tri-fold design since the dogs can stay under the cover in the shade while it's folded up while the rest of the bed is full of our toys. My wife likes having a cover that can securely store all the stuff she spends our money on when she's out shopping!
Old 06-08-2018, 08:14 AM
jol

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Why is the LOMAX perfect for your truck?
I use the truck for camping and put stuff in the back so need something that is secure and keeps it dry. Looks are important to me as I do not want something that overpowers the truck

What features are most important to you when buying a tonneau cover?
Ease of install and removal if necessary. The ability to fold up and use complete truck bed. When purchased had Undercover SE and that was usually off the truck. Ease of use able to get to bed of truck by folding out of way. Looks must look good on truck. Able to keep items in bed of truck dry and clean. Quality of build.

Do you already have a cover, and what brand? What interests you in a new one?
Truck has Undercover Flex on it right now and water does seep in to bed of truck at times not a ton but enough to be noticed. The pads on it are coming unglued and have to reinstall them all the time. Rubber on edges where it folds are not flat so think that may be the issue. From reading your website on the build seems that they are pretty close but yours seems to fit better on the siderails of truck so that may help.

What do you use your truck for?
We use the truck for carrying our camping supplies in so resistance to water is very important, able to secure items in back is a plus also. Did not want to go to soft cover hence the Undercover but as stated cover is two years old and seems that the quality is not all there.

Quick Reply: EXTENDED :: Lomax Tonneau Cover Giveaway!