General F150 Discussion General Ford F150 truck discussions and questions
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Compact Air Horn Help Needed

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2012, 11:57 AM

Received 57 Likes on 41 Posts

Default Compact Air Horn Help Needed

I've been online searching the various compact air horns available and found this one http://www.ebay.com/itm/SUPER-LOUD-B...004#vi-content

I think it's a good deal for a pretty good sounding horn but before I buy it I was wondering if anyone else knows of a compact air horn that might be better? I'm looking for a simple upgrade to my stock horn and not wanting to spend more than $75 and would prefer it not be made in China. If anyone can recommend a better solution for my budget let me know. I don't need train horns, just an improvement over the stock horn. My wife's 2008 Fusion is louder than my truck!
Old 09-07-2012, 08:31 AM

Received 57 Likes on 41 Posts

I guess if I don't hear of anything better I'll order this one after the weekend.
Old 09-07-2012, 02:18 PM
THE BOSS

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

that sounds loud! if you do get it do a write up and video. i might have to get one as well
Old 09-08-2012, 03:10 PM
New Guy

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have two stebel nautilus compact horns in my truck. I make a bracket and mounted them behind my grill.
I have them wired up to go off together with my stock horns, they are nice and loud, I'm happy with them. There are pics in my profile.

Quick Reply: Compact Air Horn Help Needed