Topic Sponsor
General F150 Discussion General Ford F150 truck discussions and questions
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Bluetooth troubles

Old 06-21-2014, 12:36 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bluetooth troubles

I have a 2011 F-150 and recently started having problems streaming Pandora on my IPhone 4. I was able to stream Pandora through Bluetooth just fine for about a month and then I made the mistake of streaming Pandora through the USB cable that is hit or miss. Since using the USB port, the bluetooth will not work. I have tried everything to get Bluetooth back to stream Pandora with no luck. This has been very frustrating!!!

I spoke with other Ford owners and one said that he has given up and does not mess with streaming audio in his truck. They other guy a spoke with says that he just unplugs the battery to reset everything. I have done some research online and have discovered that pulling a fuse out and then reinserting it will do the trick.
Old 06-26-2014, 10:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

No reply's?

Well here is the follow up. Went to the dealership and spent and hour with them to get it working. We basically had to delete my phone, sync it back up, restarted the truck and opened the drivers door etc. It finally started working mysteriously . They said most of the time they just unhook the battery and that does the trick.

At one point the bluetooth expert said Ford does not guarantee for bluetooth audio to always work on the 2011. The guy said, "the bluethooth feature may never work again." I almost lost it!

It kind of makes me wonder if Ford puts out a product that only works sometimes and is sub-par it makes me wonder about the rest of the truck.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Bluetooth troubles