Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Best April Fools Prank

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2010, 10:08 AM
Big Blue

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Best April Fools Prank

I haven't seen a thread yet, so let's get one going about the best April fools pranks that are out there. I like the tape or rubberband on the kitchen sink hand sprayer that comresses the lever to make it shoot water. Once someone turns the water on, splash, they get soaked by the carefully aimed sprayer prior to the water being turned on.
Old 04-01-2010, 10:55 AM
Yellow Steel FX4

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Saran wrap over the toilet, so when they go to pee in it, it splatters all over them
Old 04-01-2010, 11:06 AM

I have a few but they aren't April Fools jokes, they were practicle jokes we played on the Rookies on my hockey team. But they could be used for April Fools.

1. Plastic Wrap over the toilet. Never fails. Early morning, get up throw some plastic wrap tightly over the bowl of the toilet and then put the seat down. When the person gets up really early, you know you hate to open your eyes and your still half asleep. They tend to sit down cause they're tired and see the seat down. Yup, instant poo or pee action splatering back onto you haha.

2. Had the out of town guys stay at the house one night before a night of Downtown and drinking. One of them was in the shower. We took and hanger and got the bathroom door open, stole all the Towels and all his dirty clothes and left one raggedy old face cloth full of holes. Did I mention it was winter out? so we opened up the window to let that nice -10 frosty cold air blow in. The guy had no clothes, no towels nothing to keep him warm. By the time he HAD to get out of the bathroom or freeze to death, a few of the guys girlfriends had shown up and he had to make a pass by us inorder to get something to wear.

3. Good ole Shaving Cream in the skates is good as well. We'd fill the inside of their skates with shaving cream, and then when they put there feet in there.... hahaha. Or freezing cold water as well. Then your skates are hard as rocks and your feet are so cold it's hard to move out there.

4. At one point I worked at a grocery store as a part time job over the summer. I had to do an over-night shift when the store is closed. We took the wrap ( you use it to wrap around all the stock on the pallets so it doesn't fall and holds it tight), and we wrapped one of the guys cars up. first we went over under, by tossing it over the roof and under the car back and fourth. Then we went around frojm bumper to bumper. That was a good one.

Another time, the guys who work in the meat department would leave their white jackets there over night. We would soak them in water and then put them in the freezer over night. Next morning when they came in, they weren't too happy haha.
Old 04-01-2010, 11:22 AM
Big Blue

^^^some of those are pretty harsh lol, but that's the fun of it, looking for some good ones to play on the wife, keep em coming!
Old 04-01-2010, 11:27 AM
BLOWN club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

lol those are pretty good justinn

last year i came in early and changed all the letters on the keyboards around on everyones computer. also put bubble wrap behind their tires so when they backed out it sounded like guns going off lol
Old 04-01-2010, 01:01 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

One year, me and another guy came back to work one night and took 8 bags of styrofoam peanuts (bags were close in size to a 55gal. drum) and filled a co-workers office with them. Top to bottom, wall to wall! We actually popped a couple ceiling tiles out and dumped them over the top of the wall from the hallway!!!

You should of seen his face when he came in the next day and looked in the window of his office!! PRICELESS!!! He was a good sport about it, too.

At the time, my Dad owned the company and thought it was the greatest prank he ever saw played on some one. His partner didn't think it was funny at all and gave us off 2 days without pay. On the plus side, my Dad saw that we got our 2 days pay back!!!!
Old 04-01-2010, 01:20 PM

i work for a sheriffs department so this one was a little easy for me. i left for work this morning and before i left i parked my wife's jeep on the side of the house were there are no windows. she called frantic saying someone stole the jeep after i left for work. i had her call one of my fellow coworker (who was in on it) to make a "report". he pulled up and asked her if it was a white jeep she said yeah then he proceeded to describe it to a tee. then walked her to the side of the house and showed her where it was.... im dreading going home after work
Old 04-01-2010, 01:45 PM
Big Blue

Originally Posted by ChrisLR61
One year, me and another guy came back to work one night and took 8 bags of styrofoam peanuts (bags were close in size to a 55gal. drum) and filled a co-workers office with them. Top to bottom, wall to wall! We actually popped a couple ceiling tiles out and dumped them over the top of the wall from the hallway!!!

You should of seen his face when he came in the next day and looked in the window of his office!! PRICELESS!!! He was a good sport about it, too.

At the time, my Dad owned the company and thought it was the greatest prank he ever saw played on some one. His partner didn't think it was funny at all and gave us off 2 days without pay. On the plus side, my Dad saw that we got our 2 days pay back!!!!
Must've been a pain to clean up, sounds like a good one though

Originally Posted by jdangler622
i work for a sheriffs department so this one was a little easy for me. i left for work this morning and before i left i parked my wife's jeep on the side of the house were there are no windows. she called frantic saying someone stole the jeep after i left for work. i had her call one of my fellow coworker (who was in on it) to make a "report". he pulled up and asked her if it was a white jeep she said yeah then he proceeded to describe it to a tee. then walked her to the side of the house and showed her where it was.... im dreading going home after work
You're gonna be in trouble later. Either she'll be mad, or a good sport about it and pay you back. Just make sure you stay on your toes when you get home lol
Old 04-01-2010, 02:18 PM

Originally Posted by Justinn
...4. At one point I worked at a grocery store as a part time job over the summer. I had to do an over-night shift when the store is closed. We took the wrap ( you use it to wrap around all the stock on the pallets so it doesn't fall and holds it tight), and we wrapped one of the guys cars up. first we went over under, by tossing it over the roof and under the car back and fourth. Then we went around frojm bumper to bumper. That was a good one...
That is a good one, until you use several layers of the heat shrink pallet wrap on your coworker's car, and the windshield collapses. If the windshield hadn't already had some big cracks in it before we wrapped the car, it would not have been an issue. We (me and 3 other guys) felt pretty bad about that one and paid for a new windshield - I guess the joke was on us.
Old 04-01-2010, 02:38 PM
BLOWN club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

lol ^ sucks when i backfires on you huh?

Quick Reply: Best April Fools Prank