General F150 Discussion General Ford F150 truck discussions and questions
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Bedliner questions

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2015, 10:20 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Bedliner questions

I recently bought a 2014 XLT Crewcab f-150 with the 5.5 foot bed and I need a bed liner installed preferably a spray on one since I plan on driving this truck forever. lol Any suggestions on a brand or company I should go with or should I go to dealer and get it done. Also any price quotes or deals would be great.
Old 06-26-2015, 10:49 AM
dsa

Received 50 Likes on 31 Posts

I have a linex on my 2005 Lariat. Its faded, scrapped, stained and basically looks terrible. I keep a tonneau cover on it to hide it.

This may not be an option you want to consider, but take a look at the BedTred. Its a drop in liner that is made of the same material as the spray on. And 1/2 the cost.

Best part is, if a section of it gets damaged, its a simple replacement. I tried to have my linex repaired under the lifetime warranty and they just about laughed at me.
The following users liked this post:
mcanant (06-26-2015)
Old 06-26-2015, 12:08 PM

Received 87 Likes on 80 Posts

A year or two ago I looked into this. Linex was the consensus by far. As long as its prepped right it should last a looong time. Spray on bedliner will only be as good as the prep work that was done before it is applied.

Quick Reply: Bedliner questions