General F150 Discussion General Ford F150 truck discussions and questions
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

bed liners?

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2012, 09:24 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default bed liners?

So what do you guys recommend for a bedliner. Not to wild about plastic. Just trying to get some ideas. Thanks
Old 10-11-2012, 09:44 AM

Received 147 Likes on 96 Posts

There are 1000 threads on this, the guy from Al's liners will say his are best, guys with rhino will say they are the best, etc. I have done my research and went with linex on my old truck 6 years ago and I never felt it was a mistake, I put it in my 2012 and still love it.
The following users liked this post:
brother steve (10-11-2012)
Old 10-11-2012, 09:45 AM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

There's probably one thread a week on this...if you do a quick search you'll find more suggestions than you know what to do with. But the general concensus is that Line-X is the best product out there...others go rhino liner, and then as the least expensive route, there are several DIY spray on and roll on kits...less money, but typically lesser quality.
Old 10-11-2012, 09:54 AM

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I just did an Xtreme spray in liner (almost identical to Line-X) about 2 months ago and I could not be happier. I had a Rhino Liner in my F-250 years ago, and this Xtreme liner is far superior to the Rhino. You will not go wrong with an Xtreme or Line-X spray in.
Old 10-11-2012, 06:25 PM

Received 93 Likes on 87 Posts

Here's another choice, I recently installed the "dualliner", It was an easy install and has the heavy duty rubber mat, I do know that nothing slides around in the bed.
Old 10-11-2012, 06:36 PM

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Line-X. /thread
Old 10-11-2012, 07:07 PM
F150 Forum

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Half_ton
There are 1000 threads on this, the guy from Al's liners will say his are best, guys with rhino will say they are the best, etc. I have done my research and went with linex on my old truck 6 years ago and I never felt it was a mistake, I put it in my 2012 and still love it.
Guy from Al's Liner here!

We do have the best DIY spray-in bedliner! (did you expect me to say anything else?).

Actually it is more durable and lasts longer than other DIY coatings. The main reason is because we use more solids, and less solvent: We have an 85% solids content, and competing DIY kits have 40%-50% solids. Ours is more fade resistant as well. Al's Liner uses the same formulation as our professional Scorpion Coatings.

You can color match Al's to your paint too by mixing in auto paint tint.

So, if you want to keep costs down and get a professional quality coating, Al's is what you want. FYI: We also offer an Air Texture Gun that hooks up to your air compressor. It allows you to texture the coating to your liking. You can learn more at http://alsliner.com/alsliner

There. Now I can call it a day.
Attached Images   

Quick Reply: bed liners?