Topic Sponsor
General F150 Discussion General Ford F150 truck discussions and questions
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Annoying GM fanboy

Old 09-20-2011, 11:39 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Annoying GM fanboy

Well you guessed it. I ran into an annoying GM fanboy. Here goes the story.... I was driving to my Gf's storage unit near her parents house. She sees her parents neighbor at the gas station next door to the storage place and asks him to come over and help me load two couches into my truck. Of course he comes over and starts talking to us. He doesn't really **** me off usually because he likes hunting and fishing and drives a pickup also. Usually were fine but today he's hammering on my truck trash talking and what not (I'll tell you what he said later). My Gf speaks up and says Hey where are you working now? He responds with "Oh i do landscaping and in the winter collect unemployment and snow plow for cash." With a big grin like this "." To be completely honest this really pissed me off because of our conversation....He walks up to my truck and says "damn, does this thing ever see dirt?" "what a street queen!" My response "Well i have a carwash pass that i pay monthly so as soon as it gets dirty i get it washed. I take care of my stuff" He then says "oh you got a bedrug, **** that those are for pretty boys." What? Just because i chose not to get a linex because they typically chip off and it didnt suit my needs does not mean I'm a pretty boy, I may not wear camo everywhere but I can still kick your *** skinny boy!
So we load up the truck and as were loading he says, "what year is this?" "2011" I say. He says, "must be nice, must be nice, Driving your new truck around you basterd" This pissed me off because i am 21, in school, and working and bust my ***! He is 21 lives at home, dropped out of school and goes on unemployment....Pull your **** together! Then as I'm leaving he asks if my truck can do a burnout, i just looked at him, laughed, and said yeah. Then he said this truck sounds like a sissy put some exhaust on it!

Well i guess I'm mad because I bust my butt and he sits on unemployment. He also thinks his 5.3 GM is the best thing ever and that ford came out with the 6.2 to compete with the GM 6.0 and still is slower/less powerful. Excuse me but i will mop your **** up with my 5.0 like its standing still! I owned his truck in highschool when i was WORKING and its not as fast. How misinformed of this GM fanboy. I used to buy GM, I know what their product is and i know more about it then you do! My truck has more power. Don't make me stupid by listening to your random nonsense!

End Rant....
Old 09-20-2011, 11:44 AM

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Cool story...
Old 09-20-2011, 12:28 PM
Grand Master...of nothing

Received 35 Likes on 18 Posts

Sounds like dude needs a heavy dose of "act right"
Old 09-20-2011, 12:29 PM

Received 113 Likes on 88 Posts

Mispost... sorry

Last edited by ABN Panzer; 09-20-2011 at 12:31 PM. Reason: Posted a reply to the wrong thread...
Old 09-20-2011, 12:36 PM
Devil's advocate

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

Just sounds like a typical lamer to me.
Ford 6.2 puts out more power than GM 6.2 anyway.
Old 09-20-2011, 12:48 PM
lost my Car again...

Received 41 Likes on 41 Posts

that is plain rude I have people smack talking my 18 year old f150 some times but not like that even hard core Chevy guys i know says its not bad for a 18 year old ford most of them drive a new sissy truck like yours LOL JK.
If you busted your *** for that thing you better punch that guy in the throat next time he talks **** about ford hell Ill kick his *** for that LOL
my truck is not fast nor mint shape but it has a bullet proof drive train and never gotten stuck in it or broke down so bad i cant get it home. you don't like my truck don't look you have something to say say it to my finger its mine not yours Ill do what i want with it.

He is obliviously envy you man, you actually got your **** together and can afford a kick *** truck unlike him sucking off the state like that.

(P.S anything after 1996 is a prissy truck to me even if they can out preform mine LOL)
Old 09-20-2011, 12:54 PM
Driver

Received 36 Likes on 20 Posts

theres one in every bunch. there's the ford fanboys that will bash the GM's.

the GM fanboys that will bash the fords.

the dodge fanboys that bash the same.

toyota...etc.

no one truck is perfect! but some ppl have small peckers, so they need to justify their purchase!
Old 09-20-2011, 01:03 PM
lost my Car again...

Received 41 Likes on 41 Posts

Originally Posted by blackknight87
theres one in every bunch. there's the ford fanboys that will bash the GM's.

the GM fanboys that will bash the fords.

the dodge fanboys that bash the same.

toyota...etc.

no one truck is perfect! but some ppl have small peckers, so they need to justify their purchase!
I have to say most ford gm and Chevy owners all bash on Toyotas so we have common grounds
Old 09-20-2011, 02:13 PM

Received 100 Likes on 89 Posts

I highly doubt he was bashing on your truck because you have a Ford. Sounds as if he has a crush on your girl and found any lame excuse to try and make you look bad. His truck is older and dirty/beat up, so...."It's a work truck". Yours is new and clean, so...."It's a sissy truck". You have a job and go to school, so...."You're a sissy". He works summers and collects in the winter and dropped out of school, so...."I'm cool".

Don't sweat it, man. While your girl is with you in a corn field testing out the durability of those new seats, he'll be watching TV at his mamma's.
Old 09-20-2011, 02:17 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

arguing about which 6k lb truck is "faster" lol
itd be like arguing whos better looking, rosie odonnel or nancy grace..
i say you both fail
him for talkin **** like an idiot
and you for even worrying about it enough to post here
ignore people like that, thats the best thing you can do man

then show him a chart straight form chevy showing his 5.3 making peak torque at 4krpm!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Annoying GM fanboy