General F150 Discussion General Ford F150 truck discussions and questions
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

37x13.5x18 Tires

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2012, 08:48 PM

Received 123 Likes on 118 Posts

Default 37x13.5x18 Tires

I would put this in the tire section but not as many people check there as they do here.

Anyways I was wondering what tires people that have this size setup are running. I am picking up Moto Metal 951 (black) wheels tomorrow with a 4.5" BS and want to outfit them with 37's. I am replacing my current 20x9 Black Rhino Rockwells with a 5.5" BS and 35" Nitto Trails with 18,000 miles.

Just wanted to see or know what people are running with 37" tires and 18" rims. Toyos are tops right now...I wish they made the Cooper STT or Kumho Road Venture in this size but oh well.
Old 07-16-2012, 08:50 PM

Heres the wheels...

37x13.5x18 Tires-forumrunner_20120716_205208.jpg
Old 07-16-2012, 08:58 PM

Received 57 Likes on 51 Posts

Moving up to 37's... You're crazy, haha. Doesn't the member, Jerhelo (black F-150), have 37's and 18's? I don't know exactly what tire he has, but it might be Toyo.

PS: Too bad I didn't post my "blog" thread in here, because it to doesn't get much attention...

PS:PS: You know much about blogs?

PS:PS:PS: Wheels and tires are going to look awesome!
Old 07-16-2012, 09:12 PM

hahaha...yeah i saw the wheels on craigslist and said screw it...might as well..haha. Yeah i asked Jerhelo in another thread if he has 37" toyos..waiting to hear back. I just cant seem to find many manufacturers of 37's in 18" wheels. Seems like 18's are more expensive than 20's. Toyo Open Country M/Ts... nitto has 37x13.5 mud graps but i dont think i want mud graps (wear fast) The trail graps are 37x12.5. Then I could get Hankook Dynopros. Falken has A/T's but not a huge fan. Mickey Thompson's are too expensive (I think) at over 500 a tire.

Oh and I semi know what a blog is...not big into them though...haha. sorry dude.

Oh and I am thinking about painting the chrome parts on the outer lip red...I am going to mock it with red duct tape first to see if I like it...Hopefully it wont look like it belongs on a civic....

Last edited by 06F150CFCT; 07-16-2012 at 09:18 PM.
Old 07-16-2012, 09:23 PM

Originally Posted by 06F150CFCT
hahaha...yeah i saw the wheels on craigslist and said screw it...might as well..haha. Yeah i asked Jerhelo in another thread if he has 37" toyos..waiting to hear back. I just cant seem to find many manufacturers of 37's in 18" wheels. Seems like 18's are more expensive than 20's. Toyo Open Country M/Ts... nitto has 37x13.5 mud graps but i dont think i want mud graps (wear fast) The trail graps are 37x12.5. Then I could get Hankook Dynopros. Falken has A/T's but not a huge fan. Mickey Thompson's are too expensive (I think) at over 500 a tire.

Oh and I semi know what a blog is...not big into them though...haha. sorry dude.
Wait, so Nitto does make Trail Grapplers in 18's, they're just 12.5" wide, and you want 13.5"? Here are my recommendations, not like they mean much over this so called World Wide Web;
  • I would get the Trail Grapplers (but if you don't want them, because of their width then... moving on)
  • Toyo M/T (always going to be recommend with M/T's)
  • Mickey Thompson's Baja Claw (or whatever it's called, only because they look sick, and if they came in a 37x22" I would think about them, yes they may be over-priced, moving on...).
  • Interco M16's (look like a nice tire, but the tread depth is shorter than other tires).
  • Pittbull Rocker M/T (I don't know if they come in the size you're looking for, but they are a sweet M/T, I mean for crying out loud they have ninja throwing stars on them!).
Hope my posts are bringing some life to your thread, while mine (over in the Off-topic section, ) just slowly sinks into the black obis of this forum...

Last edited by Nice Sweater; 07-16-2012 at 09:27 PM.
Old 07-16-2012, 09:29 PM

Oh and I am thinking about painting the chrome parts on the outer lip red...I am going to mock it with red duct tape first to see if I like it...Hopefully it wont look like it belongs on a civic....
I see you sneaked that last part in there... That actually might look kind of cool, only because your truck has a nice red theme going on.
Old 07-16-2012, 09:30 PM

Originally Posted by thatIRISHtruck

Wait, so Nitto does make Trail Grapplers in 18's, they're just 12.5" wide, and you want 13.5"? Here are my recommendations, not like they mean much over this so called World Wide Web; I would get the Trail Grapplers (but if you don't want them, because of their width then... moving on), Toyo M/T (always going to be recommend with M/T's), Mickey Thompson's Baja Claw (or whatever it's called, only because they look sick, and if they came in a 37x22" I would think about them, yes they may be over-priced, moving on...), Interco M16's (look like a nice tire, but the tread depth is shorter than other tires), and lastly Pittbull Rocker M/T (I don't know if they come in the size you're looking for, but they are a sweet M/T, I mean for crying out loud they have ninja throwing stars on them!). Hope my posts are bringing some life to your thread, while mine just slowly sinks into the black obis of this forum...
Hahaha. you are outta control..but thanks for the info...i dont know if i wanna go for the super swamper route...the intdrcos are a serious tire...Also yeah they make the trails in a 37x12.5x18. I think i want to go with a 13.5" tire though. Of course, if i can find a great deal on the trails then ill get them because I love that tire.

Ill take a look at the pitbull ones but they sound like the super swamper ones from interco...Also i was looking at the Mickey MTZ's the claws are a bit much...haha.
Old 07-16-2012, 09:33 PM

I see you sneaked that last part in there... That actually might look kind of cool, only because your truck has a nice red theme going on.
Haha..yeah i kept adding to the first post after i posted...and on the phone app it doesnt give you a choice to add a reason for editing like you can on the computer.

But i hope you are right...Ill see how it looks tomorrow on the wheels and post a picture on here.
Old 07-16-2012, 09:40 PM

Hahaha. you are outta control..but thanks for the info...i dont know if i wanna go for the super swamper route...the intdrcos are a serious tire...Also yeah they make the trails in a 37x12.5x18. I think i want to go with a 13.5" tire though. Of course, if i can find a great deal on the trails then ill get them because I love that tire.

Ill take a look at the pitbull ones but they sound like the super swamper ones from interco...Also i was looking at the Mickey MTZ's the claws are a bit much...haha.
Haha, they call me crazy, first name you (). The M16's aren't too serious, if anything they are the less serious out of all of their tires. Also, the Pittbull one's are almost like the Super Swaper, but the Rocker M/T isn't anything too insane. Oh, and that Mickey Thompson tire is also sweet. I keep seeing it in the 4 Wheel Parts magazine, but it never shows the specs on them. I would hope they perform as well as they're priced.

Haha..yeah i kept adding to the first post after i posted...and on the phone app it doesnt give you a choice to add a reason for editing like you can on the computer.

But i hope you are right...Ill see how it looks tomorrow on the wheels and post a picture on here.
Sounds like a plan. We shall see, except for my thread that's still sinking lower, and lower into the black hole of the forum, that we will not see. . . . . . . . . . . . .

Last edited by Nice Sweater; 07-16-2012 at 09:44 PM.
Old 07-16-2012, 09:42 PM

Haha, they call me crazy, first name you (). The M16's aren't too serious, if anything they are the less serious out of all of their tires. Oh, and that Mickey Thompson tire is also sweet. I keep seeing it in the 4 Wheel Parts magazine, but it never shows the specs on them. I would hope they perform as well as they're priced.
Yeah?? okay ill have to look at the M16s...I am leaning towards the Toyos though..just gotta find a place thatll give me a good deal. I dont have to go new either.

Quick Reply: 37x13.5x18 Tires