General F150 Discussion General Ford F150 truck discussions and questions
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2014 FX2 - Leveling Kit Recommendations

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2014, 11:01 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 2014 FX2 - Leveling Kit Recommendations

hey guys, brand new to the forum. Got my 2014 Fx2 last week. Soo much better than the 2011 explorer i was in.

I need help with brand and size recommendations for a leveling kit. I was quoted around $500 for parts and labor plus realignment from 4wheelparts here in town. Is that a good price? Should i buy my kit on my own and take to them?

What size should i get? I just want to level it out, not go up anymore.
Old 09-03-2014, 09:22 AM
Custom User Title!

Received 62 Likes on 56 Posts

Welcome to the forum. Most people on here go with 1.5" or 2" front kits if you just want to raise the front to match the back. Some people think 2" makes you slightly nose high, while others think the 1.5" still leaves too much rake. It's really personal preference. Check out this thread for some picture and you can decide what you like: https://www.f150forum.com/f38/lets-s...hlight=leveled

As far as brands go, there are a bunch out there, but Autospring seems to be the most popular on this forum. I personally have a 1.5" autospring kit with 34" tires.

The installs is not difficult if you're handy with tools. The kit itself is going to cost you under $100.

Quick Reply: 2014 FX2 - Leveling Kit Recommendations