General F150 Discussion General Ford F150 truck discussions and questions
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

AS 1.5 Level w/ Pics

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2012, 12:14 PM

Received 24 Likes on 22 Posts

Default AS 1.5 Level w/ Pics

What's up dudes? I just got an Auto Spring 1.5 inch leveling kit put on my 2010 Screw. I tried to research which size kit to go with, so I figured I'd post a couple of pics for anyone trying to find out what this kit would look like. These pics were taken with a full tank of gas, on a flat surface, with an unloaded truck. Let's see what else? Oh yeh, it's a 2wd basic f150 xlt, with 25,000 miles on the suspension, so I'd guess it has fully settled, and these pics were taken after alignment.

If this helps, the measurements from the ground to the center of the wheel wells are as follows: Front 37.5 inches, Rear 37 and 3/8 inches. So I guess technically the front is slightly higher. I must say at first I was afraid the 1.5 kit would be too subtle, but I was nicely surprised at the outcome. I even feel like I'm sitting higher while driving.

Some times it looks slightly nose high, and sometimes it looks like it has a slight rake, depending on the angle at which you look at it. I notice no difference in ride, but it does seem to have slightly less roll while turning (maybe just in my head). Oh, and if anyone was wondering about the cost of install and alignment, tax and all came to 290$ (of course I already had the kit). I know some guys say its easy to do your self, but I just figured I'd let the shop do it all. Anyway here are the pics. I hope they help.

Last edited by PondJumper; 01-12-2012 at 12:28 PM.
Old 01-13-2012, 07:18 PM

Received 24 Likes on 22 Posts

Not one single post?
Old 01-13-2012, 08:02 PM
Not Important Enough

Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts

Truck looks great! You should of put this in the 09+ section you would get more traffic

Quick Reply: AS 1.5 Level w/ Pics