Topic Sponsor
Off-Topic Want to discuss something not related to a Ford F150? Here's the place.

Velocity\Motortrend Cheannel

Old 07-14-2019, 06:28 AM

Received 83 Likes on 70 Posts
Default Velocity\Motor Trend Channel

Are you a viewer? If you are, what are you favorite and least favorite shows?

Last edited by River1; 07-14-2019 at 07:03 AM.
Old 07-14-2019, 06:31 AM
ford dealer parts guy

Received 1,108 Likes on 898 Posts

Originally Posted by River1 View Post
Are you a viewer? If you are, what are you favorite and least favorite shows?
I love that channel. And I love graveyard cars, gearz and junkyard empire and fantomworks even though they dont have new episodes anymore
Old 07-14-2019, 07:01 AM

Originally Posted by djfllmn View Post
I love that channel. And I love graveyard cars, gearz and junkyard empire and fantomworks even though they dont have new episodes anymore
I'm with you except for the Fantom Works. I've gotten burned out on the drama queens with every car they work on being the "Worst they've ever seen."
Old 07-14-2019, 08:28 AM
Sociopath Truckdriver

Received 2,929 Likes on 2,346 Posts

What channel is this on? I've got DISH, no cable in my area.
Old 07-14-2019, 08:32 AM

Received 49 Likes on 30 Posts

I wish I got that channel. My %&@#& cable company doesn’t carry it.
Old 07-14-2019, 09:16 AM

It was called the Velocity channel for years and recently became the Motor Trend Channel. It's too bad you don't get the channel.
Old 07-14-2019, 09:39 AM
Sociopath Truckdriver

Received 2,929 Likes on 2,346 Posts

Originally Posted by River1 View Post
It was called the Velocity channel for years and recently became the Motor Trend Channel. It's too bad you don't get the channel.
I just went through my whole line up, over 250 channels, and very little worth watching.
Old 07-14-2019, 09:54 AM

Originally Posted by johnday View Post
I just went through my whole line up, over 250 channels, and very little worth watching.
Couldn't agree more. We must have at least 4 or 5 shopping channels for every channel I watch. They recently added a new one for coin collectors. That channel must be packing in the viewers!
Old 07-14-2019, 10:39 AM
Busted Floppenflappers

Received 761 Likes on 555 Posts

MotorTrendTV has been a nice surprise. I just now noticed, so I'm not up on everything they broadcast. I'm a big fan of Frieburger and Magnante from the days of Hot Rod/Car Craft. These guys are good television, too.

I like the idea of Dirt Everyday, although I haven't yet seen an episode. I almost burned out on the car hobby, having BTDT for many, many years. What reeled me back in is the F150, off road racing (spectating) and "overlanding".

I'm a congenital motor sports fan and always follow F1, NASCAR, sometimes FIA World Rally, BTCC, and especially the biggest race of the Aussie Super Touring V8 series, the Bathurst 1000 at Mount Panorama. I could go on...

And although I haven't seen much of Bitchin' Rides, they just did a piece on a '27 T lowboy "Shadow Rod" that was out of this world bitchin! What a neat car. You can have the way-too-slick "Fast and Loud" jerkoff, though. I think it's because he reminds me of someone at work who nobody likes.

Old 07-14-2019, 11:37 AM

Received 1,664 Likes on 1,325 Posts

I used to watch what used to be Spike and is now Paramount. They had the powerblock shows, changed to Power nation, and who knows what else. Some of it was really good and informative, especially when it came down to painting, they had one guy who was extremely good at painting and would go into good detail on what he was doing. It went downhill in recent years and became a rehash, though SuperDually was a cool project. an older Superduty crewcab sitting on a Dodge 3500 cummins chassis.

I still enjoy watching Overhaul even though they are repeats. Chip Foose does some really awesome work. Other than that, pretty much burned out on car shows, they are pretty much all the same thing, and I hate the "drama queens". Counting Cars is one of those shows. Like the work they do, but can't stand the antics.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Velocity\Motortrend Cheannel

Contact Us - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: