Politics! (If anti-politics, do not enter!) - Ford F150 Forum - Community of Ford Truck Fans

Go Back  Ford F150 Forum - Community of Ford Truck Fans > Community > Off-Topic
Politics! (If anti-politics, do not enter!) >

Politics! (If anti-politics, do not enter!)

Topic Sponsor
Off-Topic Want to discuss something not related to a Ford F150? Here's the place.

Closed Thread

Old 07-16-2012, 04:34 PM
Resident Piņata

Default Politics! (If anti-politics, do not enter!)

ANYONE MAKING PERSONAL ATTACKS WILL GET A VACATION!!! - BK2

Here's a truth in labeling idea to stop complaints!

I think it is very important that "people who truly care about the future of their country" have a place to discuss their ideas so as to avoid splitting the country into two warring camps that refuse to speak to each other WITH RESPECT AND COURTESY! It should be done based on "factually based opinions" with respect and courtesy for the opinions of others.

I would respectfully suggest that Moderators should only require civil, polite, respectful behavior of posters.

Those that do not like political discussions should simply "not enter this thread" especially with the expressed purpose of complaining about the thread and trying to end it! No member should try end this thread on politics any more than they should attempt to end the thread of "Guns" or any other topic in the "OFF TOPIC" section. To do so is really more about wanting to censor other members and take away their right to discuss what they wish in a thread set aside specifically for that purpose.

As the Op, I have no wish to force political discussions on those who don't wish to discuss issues about our country's future! This "politics thread" seems to be an reasonable alternative if we all want to be reasonable and allow others the freedom of thought and speech. I suggest we allow any other political threads to die, and keep politics to threads labelled for that purpose.

Fair enough?

Last edited by bobkyle2; 07-16-2012 at 10:58 PM.
Old 07-16-2012, 04:39 PM

No. Not fair enough. I'm offended that you took offense to the offensiveness of some of the posts in the other threads and were forced to set up a special thread in order to not offend those who have offended.

OFFENSENSITIVITY!!!!!!

(now back to the original topic)
Old 07-16-2012, 04:41 PM
Andrew

Nice Idea. Lets keep all the politics in one thread over here. I'll try to chime in occasionally.
Old 07-16-2012, 04:41 PM

Aliens.
Old 07-16-2012, 04:43 PM
Resident Piņata

I just heard a TV personality express the view that since employment was at 4.6% when this recession started maybe lowering unemployment is only part of what we need to accomplish. We need to take concrete steps to make sure this mess doesn't reoccur and so far none of that has been done as our Congress bickers and nothing gets done!
Old 07-16-2012, 04:44 PM
Resident Piņata

Originally Posted by gone postal View Post
No. Not fair enough. I'm offended that you took offense to the offensiveness of some of the posts in the other threads and were forced to set up a special thread in order to not offend those who have offended.

OFFENSENSITIVITY!!!!!!

(now back to the original topic)
I'm offended.... and dizzy! LOL!
Old 07-16-2012, 04:47 PM

There is enough of these already, please post in one of the other half dozen threads like this posted in the last week.
Old 07-16-2012, 10:55 PM
Meaner than Ymeski

I opend this back up.... From now on all other threads will be closed. I will keep this open intill it gets out of hand. And then we will be done completly ?

Oh and BTW, i will not be playing favorites. If you are starting chit i will get rid of you (anyone). Not the thread.

No member attacking.
Old 07-16-2012, 10:58 PM
Meaner than ymeski56

Originally Posted by bobkyle2
I opend this back up.... From now on all other threads will be closed. I will keep this open intill it gets out of hand. And then we will be done completly ?

Oh and BTW, i will not be playing favorites. If you are starting chit i will get rid of you (anyone). Not the thread.

No member attacking.
Werd

Now I should probably unsubscribe...
Old 07-16-2012, 11:04 PM
Meaner than Ymeski

Come on. I wouldn't gives you a vacation would i .... I thought we were homies

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Politics! (If anti-politics, do not enter!)

Contact Us Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: