Dash cam for Uber driver - Ford F150 Forum - Community of Ford Truck Fans

Topic Sponsor
Off-Topic Want to discuss something not related to a Ford F150? Here's the place.

Dash cam for Uber driver

Old 01-07-2019, 10:20 AM

Default Dash cam for Uber driver

There are certain items every Uber driver needs. These items were designed to make driving easier and smoother. Also, they can help you get out of sticky situations when used properly. Dash cams helps In situations where drivers are robbed, assaulted physically or involved in accidents, dash cams can help provide evidence to help you make your case with the police, Uber and your Insurance companies. In this post, we will review top dash cams for Uber drivers based on Amazon reviews. Dash cam for Uber driver
Visit this link for more information - https://www.uberkit.net/blog/dash-ca...ber-on-amazon/
Old 01-07-2019, 10:25 AM
Fleet Technician

Thanked 4,411 Times in 3,472 Posts

You couldn't pay me enough to let strange people into my truck. Uh uh no way no how. Not even in the back. I do have a dash cam, 2 cameras with built in dvr however. Citing the exact same reasons.
Old 01-07-2019, 01:01 PM
Senior "Citizen" Member

Originally Posted by Rnlcomp View Post
You couldn't pay me enough to let strange people into my truck. Uh uh no way no how. Not even in the back. I do have a dash cam, 2 cameras with built in dvr however. Citing the exact same reasons.
Same here! I have a dash cam that records forward facing and inside the vehicle. Runs constantly. Nobody I/we donít know gets in our vehicles. Itís getting to the point where itís even scary to stop and assist someone roadside without fear of someone coming out of the bushes to ďJackĒ ya!
Old 01-07-2019, 01:04 PM
Luke

Thanked 1,158 Times in 855 Posts

Folks are crazy. I have no intentions of picking up strangers.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Dash cam for Uber driver

Contact Us Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: