Topic Sponsor
Pre- 1987 / Classic Corner Have a classic Ford F150 truck? Want a classic? Discuss your pre-1987 Ford F150 truck.

Off-Road Parts Vendors

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2019, 12:47 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lightbulb Off-Road Parts Vendors

Hey everyone, I was trying to look around and find a listing of vendors that supply off-road parts specific to the bullnose era F-150s. I know there are some shops like DIY 4x that provide a lot of nice parts for Chevy Blazers but was going to try and build a bit of an index here for folks like myself that are interested in upgrading their rigs with non-OEM spec parts.

So far I've found: (Updated 2/11/2019)
Desolate Motorsports - Bronco related suspension components that should be compatible with F-150
Solo Motorsports - Bronco and F-150 80-96 Suspension Parts
Autofab - Mostly Body panels and some bracketry
Griffen Fab Works - All sorts of suspension components and other custom accessories
Giant Motorsports - Suspension and Steering Components

​​​​​​​I will try to update the listing based off of posts made by other users in the future.

Last edited by ChandlerMaxwell; 02-11-2019 at 10:35 AM. Reason: Updated Listing
Old 02-11-2019, 12:40 AM

Received 1,731 Likes on 1,487 Posts

I don't think there's enough of the specific market you're imagining for any vendor to limit his products to just that. Or even to produce parts that ONLY fit those few trucks that are still driveable. It's hard enough finding parts for '92-96 trucks. Good luck, but don't plan on a long list.

If you're a bullnose enthusiast, check out http://www.garysgaragemahal.com/ .

Quick Reply: Off-Road Parts Vendors