Topic Sponsor
Performance, Tuning, and (LEGAL) Racing Post discussions about increasing performance, capabilities, and racing. ****WARNING**** Street racing or illegal activities will be removed and potential bans will be handed out.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Roush Supercharger system for the F150 coming

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2015, 04:47 PM

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Roush Supercharger system for the F150 coming

My dealer is a Roush dealer and got it straight from the company..... displayed at SEMA in November and released shortly after.... Quoted more than 600HP for the 5.0..... I CAN'T WAIT FOR IT!!!! Will not void factory warranty or extended!!
Old 09-24-2015, 05:02 PM

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Nick Hurter
My dealer is a Roush dealer and got it straight from the company..... displayed at SEMA in November and released shortly after.... Quoted more than 600HP for the 5.0..... I CAN'T WAIT FOR IT!!!! Will not void factory warranty or extended!!
Do you know what this will cost? Will they install it at the dealer and is the installation included in the price?
Old 09-24-2015, 05:58 PM

Well the phase 1 for the Mustang 5.0 for is $6,200 and that is just the kit installation is additional and at my dealership they will install it. Ford requires that it be an ASE certified technician they must call forward with your VIN number and the factory part number beginning of the installation in order for the warranty to remain intact
Old 09-24-2015, 07:29 PM

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

looking forward to seeing this... may have to wait to get my whipple now.
Old 09-24-2015, 07:36 PM
T_R

Received 262 Likes on 184 Posts

Originally Posted by Nick Hurter
Well the phase 1 for the Mustang 5.0 for is $6,200 and that is just the kit installation is additional and at my dealership they will install it. Ford requires that it be an ASE certified technician they must call forward with your VIN number and the factory part number beginning of the installation in order for the warranty to remain intact
Ford doesn't do ASE. They don't accept or acknowledge ASE cerification. Maybe it is a Ford certified tech needs to install it.
Old 09-24-2015, 09:11 PM

Originally Posted by T_R
Ford doesn't do ASE. They don't accept or acknowledge ASE cerification. Maybe it is a Ford certified tech needs to install it.
I thought that's what he said but you must be right.....
Old 09-25-2015, 08:10 AM

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts

I would love to have one of these but I don't think I can swing $6K plus for one. I look forward to hearing from those who do buy them though.

Quick Reply: Roush Supercharger system for the F150 coming