Topic Sponsor
Performance, Tuning, and (LEGAL) Racing Post discussions about increasing performance, capabilities, and racing. ****WARNING**** Street racing or illegal activities will be removed and potential bans will be handed out.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

After tune, Vehicle settings change randomly, anyone else?

Old 03-30-2019, 11:21 PM

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Default After tune, Vehicle settings change randomly, anyone else?

I have a dyno tune on my 14 F150 through a local shop. After almost 2 weeks the vehicle settings will change, remote start duration, unlock stage settings and sometimes the pedals will reset. I cant figure out why it happens and its driving me crazy.

Anyone have this issue and a fix?
Old 03-31-2019, 03:25 AM

Received 366 Likes on 250 Posts

Are the settings going back to default? Is it a battery issue?
Old 03-31-2019, 10:10 AM

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Yes, it seems like they are the default selections. I am not sure if its a battery issue or not, I haven't had any trouble with the battery since I bought it a month ago. When I bought it I was having the radio turn off before opening the door with the battery save message. I put it on a charger all night and that fixed the issue. The truck sat for months without any significant trips so I believe the battery wasn't able to fully charge itself.

It does it randomly now, Ill drive it and come out and try to unlock it and find it set itself for the two stage unlocking. A couple days later, it reverted the remote start to 10 min duration i stead of the 15 I had it on. Its annoying.
Old 04-13-2019, 12:33 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

My 2011 used to randomly revert the settings back to factory. I believe it was a battery issue, even though it never died or left me stranded, I replaced the battery a year ago and it hasn’t done it since.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: After tune, Vehicle settings change randomly, anyone else?