WTB White Metallic (platinum or limited) Front and White Diamond Rear Bumper - Ford F150 Forum - Community of Ford Truck Fans

WTB White Metallic (platinum or limited) Front and White Diamond Rear Bumper

Old 09-13-2017, 10:43 PM   #1

Default WTB White Metallic (platinum or limited) Front and White Diamond Rear Bumper

Looking for a like new OE front bumper with white platinum metallic painted bumper corners. Also looking for a like new OE white diamond paint rear bumper.
RedRaiderKR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 11:18 PM   #2

Keep an eye on ebay, I found some primered end caps for $150, then had them painted white platinum for about $75 to match. Came out perfect.

Edit** sorry those were rear end pieces....hard to find the front bumper you are looking for. One guy in atlanta had one for $400 but in a different color, about the cheapest I've found. Otherwise you can order all the pieces on ebay for about $550 plus getting them painted. If none pop up on ebay or craigslist by christmas that's what I'm gonna have to do, can't stand having a white rear bumper and all chrome front lol

Last edited by MudIslandMemphis; 09-13-2017 at 11:21 PM.
MudIslandMemphis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 12:55 AM   #3

Default Rear bumper question

Quote:
Originally Posted by MudIslandMemphis View Post
Keep an eye on ebay, I found some primered end caps for $150, then had them painted white platinum for about $75 to match. Came out perfect.

Edit** sorry those were rear end pieces....hard to find the front bumper you are looking for. One guy in atlanta had one for $400 but in a different color, about the cheapest I've found. Otherwise you can order all the pieces on ebay for about $550 plus getting them painted. If none pop up on ebay or craigslist by christmas that's what I'm gonna have to do, can't stand having a white rear bumper and all chrome front lol
wondering how hard it was to replace the end pieces of the rear bumper. It's something I may want to do as well.
ril850 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 11:42 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ril850 View Post
wondering how hard it was to replace the end pieces of the rear bumper. It's something I may want to do as well.
It's not hard, there are a couple youtube videos of it. Basically disconnect all sensors and remove 5 pin plug and spare tire lock, then rip off the plastic portion of the bumper, then remove about 5 bolts on each side and they come off separate from each other. I also painted my sensors white and it looks a lot cleaner.
MudIslandMemphis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 01:36 PM   #5

I plan to do the same thing (paint the rear sensors) if I wind up buying the primed OE parts for the rear bumper.
RedRaiderKR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 04:27 PM   #6

Default Ordered mine

Quote:
It's not hard, there are a couple youtube videos of it. Basically disconnect all sensors and remove 5 pin plug and spare tire lock, then rip off the plastic portion of the bumper, then remove about 5 bolts on each side and they come off separate from each other. I also painted my sensors white and it looks a lot cleaner.
well I should be doing this upgrade as soon as they come in. I tried prying the plastic up and it comes off pretty easy. Would you mind sharing the link on how to remove? I couldn't come up with anything on YouTube
Thanks
Old 09-16-2017, 06:09 PM   #7

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRaiderKR View Post
Looking for a like new OE front bumper with white platinum metallic painted bumper corners. Also looking for a like new OE white diamond paint rear bumper.
we are looking for the same thing. Lol! I'm going to upgrade front bumper to platinum/limited style with painted end caps. There's one on eBay right now, complete bumper for $950, but you still beeed to paint caps because they're pretty scuffed up.
Old 09-16-2017, 11:41 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRaiderKR View Post
I plan to do the same thing (paint the rear sensors) if I wind up buying the primed OE parts for the rear bumper.

Did both of these mods, for the rear you can purchase the primed and have painted, or take the chrome and have sandblasted ($30) than a etching primer a base prime than paint to match, any experienced body shop will get your through this, painting over chrome will last beyond the time you own the truck
Ridgebacks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 12:06 AM   #9

there selling the front bumper on CL of los angeles i saw it yesterday bro
parra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 02:05 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by parra View Post
there selling the front bumper on CL of los angeles i saw it yesterday bro
you have a link. I'm in Southern Cali so it's something I'd be interested in.