Topic Sponsor
2015 - 2020 Part Sales

WTB: Raptor console lid w/ orange stitching

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2018, 03:14 PM

Received 33 Likes on 26 Posts
Default WTB: Raptor console lid w/ orange stitching

I know it's a huge long shot, but I'm wondering if anyone has a black w/ orange stitching Raptor console lid (just the lid not the whole hinge assembly; although if that's what you've got I can work with that)....

I'm assuming it will fit on a 2015, don't see why it wouldn't.....

Big long shot, but can anyone help me out? I bought a black leather w/ orange stitching console cover on eBay but the current cover removal/new cover upholstery installation looks like a PITA. Would be willing to spend a little bit for an already assembled one....
Old 08-21-2018, 09:51 PM
Fake Ballin for da Gram

Received 434 Likes on 366 Posts

Originally Posted by lariat2015
I know it's a huge long shot, but I'm wondering if anyone has a black w/ orange stitching Raptor console lid (just the lid not the whole hinge assembly; although if that's what you've got I can work with that)....

I'm assuming it will fit on a 2015, don't see why it wouldn't.....

Big long shot, but can anyone help me out? I bought a black leather w/ orange stitching console cover on eBay but the current cover removal/new cover upholstery installation looks like a PITA. Would be willing to spend a little bit for an already assembled one....
Take the cover off and bring to an upholstery shop. Its a quick job since they will just glue it over and stretch it on.
Old 08-22-2018, 06:50 AM

Received 33 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by white_dc
Take the cover off and bring to an upholstery shop. Its a quick job since they will just glue it over and stretch it on.
Yeah I took the stock cover off last night. I have already bought a black w/orange stitching cover online but when I tried to install it myself, I realized it was going to be a bear of a job so I'm gonna go to an upholstery shop today and have them do it.... just thought I'd throw a message out there because if anybody had one for sale I'd pay $50-75 or so to have a stock, factory one...

Quick Reply: WTB: Raptor console lid w/ orange stitching