Topic Sponsor
2015 - 2020 Part Sales

Modular Bedside Rack System - MOLLE/PALS Compatible Storage Panels

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2017, 09:13 AM
Small Business Vendor

Received 103 Likes on 64 Posts
Default Modular Bedside Rack System - MOLLE/PALS Compatible Storage Panels

Following four months of product testing, evaluation and iteration, the BuiltRight Industries MBRS panels are ready for pre-sale! We’ve posted teasers on our social media and received quite a lot of interest, so we’re going to get the ball rolling a little bit early to help us ensure that we have the inventory available to fulfill orders as soon as possible.

Click Here for more information or to order!

Full Kit MSRP: $295.00
Large Rear Panel MSRP: $95
Small Front Panel MSRP: $60
S&H: Actual cost calculated at checkout
Stock Level: Shipping immediately

What is it?

In the 2015+ F-Series lineup, each truck bed is equipped with four mounting points, know as the Boxlink system. Sadly, these don’t offer a great deal of flexibility when it comes to storing a variety of items. The BuiltRight Modular Bedside Rack System installs using these same factory mounting points, without the need for modification to the vehicle. The panels provide MOLLE-compatible features for the use of MOLLE/PALS accessories in addition to universal slots for an infinite number of possibilities.
  • Store items that need to be easily accessible and organized
  • Keep tools, straps, shackles, etc from rolling around in the bed of your truck
  • Easily configured depending on intended use
Component Details

The MBRS kit for your 2015+ Ford F-150, F-250 and F-350 can be purchased as a complete set for $295. Alternatively, each panel can be purchased individually.

Rear Driver’s Side Panel – MSRP: $95
Mounts via Boxlink locations (4 bolts) and via the lower rear tie-down (2 bolts). Includes cutout for easy access to bed light button. Pictured top left.

Rear Passenger Side Panel – MSRP: $95
Mounts via Boxlink locations (4 bolts) and via the lower rear tie-down (2 bolts). Pictured top right.

Front Panel (driver or passenger side) – MSRP: $60 each
This smaller asymmetrical panel offers forward mounting points for longer tools or smaller items. Mounts via Boxlink locations (4 bolts). This panel can also be installed at the rear of the bed. Pictured bottom.

Design and Materials

Each BuiltRight MBRS panel is designed and manufactured entirely in the US. Each panel is manufactured from 11ga thick steel that’s been laser cut and CNC bent for a perfect fit before being finished with a durable black texture powdercoat. Overbuilt? Yea, maybe.
  • 11ga steel construction
  • Laser cut and CNC bent for perfect fit
  • Durable black texture powdercoat
Fitment
  • 2015+ Ford F-150
  • 2016+ Ford F-250/350
  • *** Note that drop-in bedliners and bedrugs may need slight trimming to fit
Installation

Installs easily using a torx socket and extension. Installation takes around 5min per panel, but the configuration of clamps and accessories can take a bit longer, depending on how you decide to use the panels.

Last edited by BuiltRight Industries; 11-05-2017 at 01:04 PM.
Old 07-21-2017, 09:17 AM
Small Business Vendor

Old 07-21-2017, 10:27 PM

Received 535 Likes on 393 Posts

Is my reversed engineered HP calculator wrong or is the individual MSRP prices ($90 + $90 + $55 = $235) less expensive than the Full Kit MSRP ($275) or Pre-order Kit Price ($247.50)? I am scratching my head right now. By the way, it looks like a quality kit. I just purchased the rear seat release and very happy.

Will the box link cleats still work?

Full Kit MSRP:
$275.00 --> Preorder Price: $247.50
Large Rear Panel MSRP: $90 --> Preorder Price: $81.00
Small Front Panel MSRP: $55 --> Preorder Price: $49.50
S&H: Actual cost calculated at checkout
Stock Level: Anticipated to ship 8/31

Rear Driver’s Side Panel – MSRP: $90
Mounts via Boxlink locations (4 bolts) and via the lower rear tie-down (2 bolts). Includes cutout for easy access to bed light button. Pictured top left.

Rear Passenger Side Panel – MSRP: $90
Mounts via Boxlink locations (4 bolts) and via the lower rear tie-down (2 bolts). Pictured top right.

Front Panel (both sides) – MSRP: $55
This smaller asymmetrical panel offers forward mounting points for longer tools or smaller items. Mounts via Boxlink locations (4 bolts). This panel can also be installed at the rear of the bed. Pictured bottom.

Last edited by GMC to Ford; 07-21-2017 at 10:30 PM.
Old 07-21-2017, 10:47 PM
Small Business Vendor

Originally Posted by GMC to Ford
[B]Is my reversed engineered HP calculator wrong or is the individual MSRP prices ($90 + $90 + $55 = $235) less expensive than the Full Kit MSRP ($275) or Pre-order Kit Price ($247.50)? I am scratching my head right now. By the way, it looks like a quality kit. I just purchased the rear seat release and very happy.
Ha, good catch. My wording was a bit ambiguous. The $55 is for the panel that works on both sides, but only pays for one of the two. Will adjust. The total for all four pieces individually is $290. Thank you!

Matt
Old 07-21-2017, 10:57 PM

Man...have to keep the vendors on their toes. It reminds me of the GEICO commercial, but a little different. "I saved "you" a bunch of money...." As a Baby Boomer, I am learning the word entitlement from the Millennials. I should get a free kit for pointing out an honest mistake.
Old 07-21-2017, 11:49 PM
I like to eat.

Received 470 Likes on 325 Posts

Do you also sell the mounting straps for securing items to the panels?
Old 07-22-2017, 05:12 PM
Flaccid Member

Received 569 Likes on 358 Posts

Can you provide mounted dimensions for the small panels? I'm wondering if they're compatible with my Decked system.
Old 07-23-2017, 10:23 AM

Will the rear panels fit a 6.5' bed? I started to place an order, but noticed it does not have a option to select a 5.5' or 6.5' bed.
Old 07-23-2017, 11:21 PM
Small Business Vendor

Man...have to keep the vendors on their toes. It reminds me of the GEICO commercial, but a little different. "I saved "you" a bunch of money...." As a Baby Boomer, I am learning the word entitlement from the Millennials. I should get a free kit for pointing out an honest mistake.
Ha! Luckily our site does the math better than I do!
Originally Posted by Bigcat1185
Do you also sell the mounting straps for securing items to the panels?
Those straps are Quick Fist clamps. They're available on Amazon and will be on our site shortly!
Originally Posted by DeltaNu1142
Can you provide mounted dimensions for the small panels? I'm wondering if they're compatible with my Decked system.
The small panels measure 10.25" tall by 13" wide and the bottom of the panel sits just under 10" from the lower surface of the bed. That help?
Will the rear panels fit a 6.5' bed? I started to place an order, but noticed it does not have a option to select a 5.5' or 6.5' bed.
To my knowledge, the relationship between the rear boxlink mounting point and the smaller rear tie down point in both bed sizes is the same, so compatibility shouldn't be an issue. If you have a minute to sanity check it for both of us, grab a tape measure and check the dimension between the two points shown below. If it looks close, I'll bet it's dead on.

Cheers guys,
Matt
The following 2 users liked this post by BuiltRight Industries:
DeltaNu1142 (07-24-2017), GMC to Ford (07-24-2017)
Old 07-24-2017, 12:38 AM

It looks like a match. Order placed for the rear panels.
The following users liked this post:
BuiltRight Industries (07-24-2017)