Topic Sponsor
2015 - 2020 Part Sales

F/S: AMP PowerSteps for F150 SCrew

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2016, 03:42 PM
F250>F150

Received 917 Likes on 483 Posts

Default F/S: AMP PowerSteps for F150 SCrew

I have for sale a set of AMP PowerSteps for the new F150.

I bought these one year ago for ~$1100. I am now selling them for $750. No damage, no problems. I need to clean them up a little is about it.

When I purchased them I did not opt for the OBD pass through, so therefore a full-time connection to the OBD port will be required. If the OBD needs to be accessed, just simply unplug. They are pure plug and play.

All wiring, bolts, controller and fuses are included with the steps. Basically everything except the zip ties they sent to me. Installation requires a 10mm wreck/socket, an allen set (can't remember the size but only need one), and a 8mm & 9mm wrench for positive/negative battery terminal connection.

I also still have the instruction manual that came with them.

I'm not going to even attempt shipping these. I live in the DFW Metroplex and I'm pretty generous with my travel arrangements. If interested, PM me and we can work something out.

Let me know if you have any questions. If you need clearer pics or specific pics, I can provide them. With that being said, sorry for the terrible picture.
Attached Thumbnails F/S: AMP PowerSteps for F150 SCrew-img_2310.jpg  
Old 09-05-2016, 05:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

do you ever travel to south louisiana?
Old 09-05-2016, 06:55 PM
F250>F150

Originally Posted by coonazz
do you ever travel to south louisiana?
No, but getting to the TX/LA border off I-20 ain't too far of a stretch. Maybe even on the southern side of TX near 10 but I am not going near Houston. Ever.
Old 09-05-2016, 07:14 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

lol i got you i am interested i will contact you when i get back from work on the 15th and see if you still have them i live close to lafayette louisiana maybe we can meet half way or something like that
Old 09-05-2016, 10:44 PM
F250>F150

Right on.
Old 09-06-2016, 06:36 AM
Fake Ballin for da Gram

Received 434 Likes on 366 Posts

Not to mention since these havent been cut down, you can still cut them down to fit a SuperCab.
Old 09-06-2016, 08:12 AM

Received 51 Likes on 45 Posts

Originally Posted by BoozeDaily
I have for sale a set of AMP PowerSteps for the new F150.

I bought these one year ago for ~$1100. I am now selling them for $750. No damage, no problems. I need to clean them up a little is about it.

When I purchased them I did not opt for the OBD pass through, so therefore a full-time connection to the OBD port will be required. If the OBD needs to be accessed, just simply unplug. They are pure plug and play.

All wiring, bolts, controller and fuses are included with the steps. Basically everything except the zip ties they sent to me. Installation requires a 10mm wreck/socket, an allen set (can't remember the size but only need one), and a 8mm & 9mm wrench for positive/negative battery terminal connection.

I also still have the instruction manual that came with them.

I'm not going to even attempt shipping these. I live in the DFW Metroplex and I'm pretty generous with my travel arrangements. If interested, PM me and we can work something out.

Let me know if you have any questions. If you need clearer pics or specific pics, I can provide them. With that being said, sorry for the terrible picture.
Would you be willing to trade factory running boards and so cash for them. I live in bossier but I do travel to Dallas on Wednesday about twice a month
Old 09-06-2016, 10:02 AM
F250>F150

Originally Posted by nickel_work87
Would you be willing to trade factory running boards and so cash for them. I live in bossier but I do travel to Dallas on Wednesday about twice a month
Man I just got the factory boards for mine so I don't need them, otherwise I would have been interested.
Old 09-08-2016, 03:04 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

are they still under warranty?
Old 09-08-2016, 08:25 PM
F250>F150

Originally Posted by DesertFord
are they still under warranty?
Good question. I did some digging on AMP Research's website under the power boards and apparently they are covered for 5 years/ 60,000 miles. I've only had them for 1 year and 2 months (can provide electronic receipt from Autoplicity of purchase date) and I've driven about 15,000 miles with them installed.

Problem is I don't know if the warranty had to be registered somehow after I purchased or if it is automatic. I imagine that the receipt showing the purchase date should suffice.

I can say that my friend's Platinum has the factory power steps and they are noticeably louder on deploy than mine. The AMP Power Steps are solid and smooth.

Whoever buys these will be satisfied and they will work. If they are installed correctly and don't work upon purchase, I'll refund money and take them back. I'm not crooked and I'm not a dick when it comes to my money or other peoples' time and money.

I forgot to mention in the original post that I do have the 4 LED lights that came with the boards. They wire into the existing wiring harness that power the boards. You'd only need something to connect the wires (they came with plastic connectors that I used a heat gun to seal but they were cut off upon removal) and rubber grommets to pass the LED light wires through after you drill in the bottom of the cab to mount them. Maybe refresh the 3M tape that holds them onto the body.

Instructions are included and can also be found online.

Quick Reply: F/S: AMP PowerSteps for F150 SCrew