Topic Sponsor
2015 - 2020 Part Sales

Anzo switchback with LED bulbs and LED Fogs

Old 01-20-2018, 07:02 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Anzo switchback with LED bulbs and LED Fogs

***Sold***

Selling my anzo switchbacks. Come with 4x4truck.com LED XHP50 high and low beam bulbs installed and one extra bulb. Also comes with the can bus anti flicker resistors, LED resistors, and the large rubber gaskets for the high beams installed. I've also included LED turn signals installed and a set of putco LED foglight bulbs. All parts are less than a year old and are in excellent condition.

Asking $700 plus shipping.

The extra bulb was sent to me as a replacement for a bulb that went out. Before I received the replacement I swapped the high beam into the low beam and install the trouble bulb as the high beam. After doing that it worked. I never replaced the high beam bulb as it was working and that would require removing the headlight again which wasn't necessary at the time. The bulb works so you can either have an extra bulb or replace it if you feel necessary. That is also the reason their is white sealant on the back. I did not have more of the black sealant when I swapped the bulbs.

Last edited by Monkeydias; 01-22-2018 at 09:37 PM.
Old 01-21-2018, 06:20 PM

Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Monkeydias
Selling my anzo switchbacks. Come with 4x4truck.com LED XHP50 high and low beam bulbs installed and one extra bulb. Also comes with the can bus anti flicker resistors, LED resistors, and the large rubber gaskets for the high beams installed. I've also included LED turn signals installed and a set of putco LED foglight bulbs. All parts are less than a year old and are in excellent condition.

Asking $700 plus shipping.

The extra bulb was sent to me as a replacement for a bulb that went out. Before I received the replacement I swapped the high beam into the low beam and install the trouble bulb as the high beam. After doing that it worked. I never replaced the high beam bulb as it was working and that would require removing the headlight again which wasn't necessary at the time. The bulb works so you can either have an extra bulb or replace it if you feel necessary. That is also the reason their is white sealant on the back. I did not have more of the black sealant when I swapped the bulbs.

Nice HL! reason for sale?
Old 01-21-2018, 06:22 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by quban_sailor
Nice HL! reason for sale?
Probably going to be trading the truck.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Anzo switchback with LED bulbs and LED Fogs