Topic Sponsor
2015 - 2020 Part Sales

15-17 F150 Whipple Gen 3 kit w/ extras

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2018, 09:03 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 15-17 F150 Whipple Gen 3 kit w/ extras

Hey fellas, like I mentioned in my previous thread, I recently sold my truck and took the blower off before hand. I installed the kit at 7k miles, and when I sold the truck it had 12,2xx miles. So, the full kit has around 5k miles on it. It was tuned by Ken Osborne of Oz Tuning and ran FANTASTIC. I cant say enough good things about Ken and how his tune transformed the whole driving experience.

The kit is WK-2311B. Was purchased from Terry Beefcake Reeves. I upgraded to the "roval" 132mm throttle body. I also ordered it with a 3.625 pulley, along with the factory 3.75. It will come with everything you get in the kit, plus more. I added twin electric fans on the heat exchanger. They are 8" fans from Summit racing, wired to come on with the pump. I also added the ecoboost front lower bumper insert, so I wouldn't have to cut mine, so the heat exchanger would get sufficient air flow. I then added a UPR catch can, bought from Steve Gelles, that mounts to the battery tray and works perfect! Collects TONS of oil before entering the blower. The plugs are the Whipple supplied NGK's, gapped to .028. The thermostat is the Whipple supplied 170*.

So, in buying this, you will get:
-Whipple Gen 3 2.9 and lower manifold
-Whipple billet fuel rails and supplied Bosch injectors
-Whipple aluminum coolant reservoir and heat exchanger with twin 8" electric fans
-Relay harness for fans, and relay harness for pump
-Thermostat
-NGK plugs
-Gates belt
-Already modified heater hoses, so you don't have to cut yours.
-Ecoboost lower grille
-UPR black catch can
-Tomahawk device(Whipple tuning device)
-2 pulley sizes to choose from

You will only have to modify your evap hose and a piece of your brake booster aspirator hose; everything else is pre-cut to fit ready to be bolted on.

You will also have to get a VIN specific calibration for YOUR vehicle from Whipple, if you choose to run their tune. I think it is $250, and a very simple process. If you would like to bump it up a notch, or choose to do longtube headers, Oz Tuning is the best there is. I think his custom calibration is $600 and is loaded via HP Tuners software. If you choose to have me install it, I can work with Ken and load a tune/datalog via my HPT MPVI2.

Right now, I am only really interested in local pickup, due to the weight of everything(the blower setup is pretty dang heavy). I am located just outside of Columbia, SC. Cash or certified check, or a nice trade of some sort will suffice. You can PM me here, email me at z.anderson09@yahoo.com, or call/text me at 803-369-4681. If I don't answer, please leave a message and I will get back with you. I have well over $8,500 in this kit, but I realize you will have to purchase your own tuning. I am looking to get $6,250 for the kit. If you're interested in having me install it, and Ken tune it, I can work a pretty dang good package deal for you.

I can also install it on your truck for a fee. I am a certified Ford Technician, and have spent the last 8 years of my life with Ford. I also own a small performance/customization shop on the side. I am in no way, shape, or form new to Fords or to coyote motors. I have owned a few, and been around them since the first one came off the delivery truck.

Please let me know if you have any questions that I could possibly answer. I appreciate all of your time!

Last edited by OW_Eco; 11-12-2018 at 12:56 PM.
Old 11-10-2018, 07:45 AM

You guys let me know if I’m missing something, anything else y’all would like to see, or if y’all have any questions!
Old 11-12-2018, 12:56 PM

Open to offers
Old 11-14-2018, 08:47 AM

Received 211 Likes on 142 Posts

so much want, so little disposable income..... If I hit the lottery I would be all over this.
Old 11-22-2018, 08:17 AM

Originally Posted by gintyfab
so much want, so little disposable income..... If I hit the lottery I would be all over this.
Definitely understand it brother!

I had a man put a deposit on this earlier in the week. Will keep everyone updated.
Old 11-22-2018, 10:01 AM
Rockstar GA Realtor

Received 14 Likes on 6 Posts

Let me know if it falls through. I'd like to be next in line and I'm not far from you either.
Old 12-22-2018, 09:53 AM

Received 13 Likes on 5 Posts

So much want and not far from you 😩... Bump for you if not sold. glws
Old 12-22-2018, 02:49 PM

Sold! Thanks for the interest!

Quick Reply: 15-17 F150 Whipple Gen 3 kit w/ extras