Topic Sponsor
Maintenance Shop Keep your Ford F150 truck running strong. Discuss all things maintenance here.

What could be causing a vibrating/grinding noise from front left of 2015 F150?

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2017, 03:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What could be causing a vibrating/grinding noise from front left of 2015 F150?

2015 F150 4WD. About 6 months ago, I began hearing vibrating and grinding noise when coming to a stop. I was told the tires were cupping. I repeatedly said this was not a sound from tires, but was repeatedly told it was tires. Ok. Changed my tires, brand new, and still making noise. In fact it has continuously got worse and louder and louder, even with new tires. Dealership can not find anything wrong, then have checked everything, alignment, hubs, etc and said everything is as good as it gets, can't find the problem but recognize there is one. What could be causing this issue? It does it the loudest in cooler temperatures, ball bearing may? Steel expands when it is hot, so maybe that is why I don't hear it as much in warmers temps. Any suggestions?

Quick Reply: What could be causing a vibrating/grinding noise from front left of 2015 F150?