Topic Sponsor
Maintenance Shop Keep your Ford F150 truck running strong. Discuss all things maintenance here.

Which replacement wiper blades do you recommend?

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2016, 02:43 PM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Which replacement wiper blades do you recommend?

In doing some research on wiper blades, one review stated that
the best wiper blade is the one that fits your vehicle and performs well throughout its service life. Windshield shapes vary a lot, however, especially with newer cars, and even the best quality blade may perform poorly if it doesn’t fit
Since I'm new to my '12 F150, people who have had their trucks for awhile, which replacement blade have you had the best luck with?
Old 05-08-2016, 03:02 PM
Cowboy of the Skies

Received 167 Likes on 134 Posts

We go through a lot here with so many company vehicles.
I like Bosch, Michelin, and Rain X.
Old 05-10-2016, 10:07 AM

Received 196 Likes on 163 Posts

Wink

Good ole Anco wiper blades at Pepboys are as good as any. I've tried them all. I usually use the Winter blades year round. It's more important to keep the glass and wipers clean. UV rays, road grime do most of the damage. And contaminates like Armorall will cause streaks and may also damage the rubber. Use Stoners glass cleaner (I use the spray can type) and a soft towel. Better yet, a 50/50 mix of Distilled water and isopropyl alcohol is great. While cleaning the glass use the towel to clean the blades. I replace mine about once a year. More often if I'm use them a lot.
The following users liked this post:
injctd (05-11-2016)

Quick Reply: Which replacement wiper blades do you recommend?