Topic Sponsor
Maintenance Shop Keep your Ford F150 truck running strong. Discuss all things maintenance here.

Question about warning light on 2015 platinum model

Old 09-27-2016, 09:47 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Question about warning light on 2015 platinum model

While driving home my "charging system service now" warning kept alternating with the "brake level fluid low" warning and the interior lights kept coming on. The dealership won't take it in till Saturday, so is it still safe to drive till then? It only has 4,800 miles on it.
The following users liked this post:
JHall82 (11-14-2016)
Old 11-14-2016, 06:49 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Joseph Hostler
While driving home my "charging system service now" warning kept alternating with the "brake level fluid low" warning and the interior lights kept coming on. The dealership won't take it in till Saturday, so is it still safe to drive till then? It only has 4,800 miles on it.

Joseph my new truck started doing the same thing about a month ago when it had about the same mileage on it. It started initially throwing the same codes maybe once every half hour, with the interior lights coming on. Over the last few days it has gotten much worse, almost constantly alarming at me and always with the same two codes. Im taking it back to the dealer on 11/17/16. Please let me know what came of this...this is the second time it has gone in for the same problem

Thanks!!!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Question about warning light on 2015 platinum model