Topic Sponsor
Maintenance Shop Keep your Ford F150 truck running strong. Discuss all things maintenance here.

P0035 - Turbocharger Bypass Valve A Control Circuit High

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2019, 09:42 PM

Received 39 Likes on 29 Posts
Default P0035 - Turbocharger Bypass Valve A Control Circuit High

‘15 XL 2.7L

I took my truck in for the door recall and had them take a look at a CEL that came on recently that I hadn’t been able to do myself. This is the code that came back, they said they went to test it at the wire harness and said it was not getting power at all and that the waste gate is likely fine but there’s a bad connection somewhere, like a pinched wire or a bad wire harness. They estimated the cost to be ~$300 just to find the issue and then more $ depending on what they find.

The service writer mentioned they would have to remove a headlight and follow the wiring around the front of the engine bay to check for any abnormalities. I’ve been trying to find any sort of wiring diagrams so I can take a look myself but haven’t been able to come up with anything. Anyone have any idea of where to start/what wire harness they tested at?

I was going to take a look at the fuse diagrams as well and check any fuses related to the turbo just in case.
Old 03-28-2019, 10:27 PM

Bump
Old 04-02-2019, 06:30 PM

Bump
Old 04-16-2019, 10:23 PM

Bump

Quick Reply: P0035 - Turbocharger Bypass Valve A Control Circuit High