Topic Sponsor
Maintenance Shop Keep your Ford F150 truck running strong. Discuss all things maintenance here.

Few Issues

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2019, 03:07 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Few Issues

I have a 2011 Ford F-150 FX4 V8. If you guys could help me get to the bottom of some of these issues with fixes, parts or previous experience... please let me know.

1. When shifting from Park into Reverse, sometimes the indicator on the dash won’t read that it is in reverse. After that, the truck will idle for a little bit until clunking in R and a wrench will pop up on my screen. Then it will finally start moving in reverse but still won’t indicate it on the dash screen... I believe it’s my gear box cable but don’t know exactly.

2. My rear slider window moves, but it’s very slow. Could probably do the dishes before it fully opened. I don’t know if it is the motor itself or the switches.

3. Above my whole rear window the piece that covers the ceiling is sticking down about an inch. It looks like those plastic clips came loose but won’t pop back in. It leaks a bit of water in when I wash the truck/heavy rains.

I’m new to the site and newer to working on this truck as I’m trying to save money and learn for the future. Any help/tips/parts/experience would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your help guys. Take care

Quick Reply: Few Issues