Topic Sponsor
Maintenance Shop Keep your Ford F150 truck running strong. Discuss all things maintenance here.

2013 F150 Grill Options/Replacement Source?

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2017, 10:00 AM
jnt

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2013 F150 Grill Options/Replacement Source?

This is my first post and if I've misplaced it, please let me know!

I live in Nashville. Today we got some snow. We don't get much snow...

As I'm driving back through my neighborhood this morning, one of my neighbors decides that she can climb the hill I'm driving down if she only has a good head of steam. As this bad idea starts to play out and she slams on her breaks (only to make her sideways slide worse), I'm faced with two options: Let her slide into my driver's side door and front quarter panel or veer off into my neighbors yard and take out their mailbox in the process.

I chose the latter (and the backed into her driveway and scurried into her house).

The damage to my truck was mostly minor with the worst of it being a crack in my grill (which hit the mailbox directly). In searching for replacement help, I came across this forum and decided to join.

I'm looking for opinions. I could go with original XLT chrome grill, but I'm curious if there are any other/better styled options I should consider. My only must is that it be chrome to match the rest of the package.

Also, where is a reasonable shop to buy a replacement (if that's allowed)?

Here's an example of my current grill/front end:

Old 01-07-2017, 02:40 PM

Received 6,199 Likes on 4,672 Posts

What part is cracked? Your grille/truck looks exactly like mine did when I bought it. This is what I did to mine.

I also added the oem HID headlights but that's another subject. I bought a used fx grille from another forum member and took them both apart, I blacked out my grille, used the fx painted surround.