Topic Sponsor
Custom Fabrication Department This is the section to discuss any and all custom work that you've done or had made that may not be available on the retail market.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Aftermarket towing mirror issue

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2017, 10:19 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Aftermarket towing mirror issue

Does anyone have the wiring diagram for the mirrors on 11-14 F150's?

I bought some cheaper ~300$ towing mirrors for my truck a while back and by the time I installed them, they were out of warranty. Noticed the other day that the driver side integrated led turn signals aren't working quite right. And frankly, neither are the puddle lights. Why do I think this you ask? They're cross wired! The puddle lights blink when the turn signal is on, and the turn signal comes on when the puddle lights should be! Apparently someone at the factory for these things missed up their pins, because I didn't have this issue with the factory mirrors. It should be a simple matter of swapping pins, but I don't know which ones and I'm not very good with a voltmeter so I was wondering if there was a diagram that lays out which wires are for which or which pins, and then I would just pull the mirror, swap the pins and voila!

Thanks!